Thank you Igor Molotov!

Review:

Three player images??? wow.  The first thing that catches my eye is the color of the helmet, it just draws your attention.

Then I have to take a closer look at the the other images.. both have the crest updated which is always nice.

The text and background are just simple, yet classy and really pop.

The only thing is maybe just add a hint of color to the other images & not make them all in grey.  Maybe jersey of the second player & gloves of the other.

Other than that its great.

Grade:

10/10

Review:

This is really nice. I think the coloring and concept is good, I think the render placements are the only thing hurting this. I love the simplicity of this. The text is perfect, and the logo on the bottom makes it look professional. I like the idea of having the green helmet and jerset, and the other two jersey changes are pretty decent. I think the bottom layer (biggest render) and middle layer (left render) are in good positions. However, the top render is just in a really awkward spot. It's reaching over and covering both of the other renders' mouths, and it just looks out of place. I actually think this would have been cool to have some green lighting on the smallest render as the focal point. At first glance this is really good, and if the render placement was done a little differently I think I'd score this a lot better. Still, great job 9/10