Istanbul Redwolves S88 Captains

S88 8Bh3QbnXKQ9VJWGE2qZ8nzINzYzjtQmBS8P0OZKBhQiw5Y5LKOoq6xp5qb-0RToG82nNF3x-3eXnwAJTmPV--JhAOp5MNoBq49rWfD--785bmvXFnDlrJBZyWECm9eB5W-Bbf9-GZwZuvyfddjxdA2I S88
C - Reese McFleury @Spaz

A - Legacy Gaming @Gaming Ringleader
A - Mark Calaway @Beketov

The votes are in and I am proud to announce the S88 leaders of the Istanbul Red Wolves! The Red Wolves have had great leaders in the past and I believe this core can leave a lasting impression on future Red Wolves. There were plenty of great options for leaders with the team we've assembled this year, and being the new GM I decided to allow the Red Wolves to vote on who they wished to follow.

Reese McFleury is an amazing choice having displayed their on-ice leadership last season when they were an over-a-point-per-game player, but not only that, they also helped make the locker room an enjoyable place during their time with the team and maybe most importantly they seem to really enjoy being a Red Wolf.

Legacy Gaming is an exciting choice. They were recently acquired via trade and they have already left a good impression on his Peers and Me. They have already displayed a bunch of good qualities you'd want in a leader and being awarded an 'A' for their efforts seems pretty fitting.

Mark Calaway, what is there to say about Mark that hasn't already been said? The Red Wolves drafted him with the second overall pick because we have faith in his abilities. Like the other two Mark was a point-per-game player last season and will bring out the very best in all our players.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Daniel Janser said:

I of course knew the Wrestler 'The Undertaker' but not his official name... you learn something new every day

Taker was always pretty tight lipped and kept to kayfabe. Really wasn't until his retirement that his name became more well known.

• 4 weeks later...

CAPTAIN UPDATE
S88 8Bh3QbnXKQ9VJWGE2qZ8nzINzYzjtQmBS8P0OZKBhQiw5Y5LKOoq6xp5qb-0RToG82nNF3x-3eXnwAJTmPV--JhAOp5MNoBq49rWfD--785bmvXFnDlrJBZyWECm9eB5W-Bbf9-GZwZuvyfddjxdA2I S88
C - Legacy Gaming @Gaming Ringleader
A - Steve Lattimer @pugsood
A - McDonalds Bigmac @ryf87

After trading away Mark Calaway and Reese McFleury, the Istanbul Redwolves must look to the future. That future is bright and I believe this team will be able to make an impact for seasons to come. Our future will be built with the help of these three players, they will leave behind a Legacy that will inspire Redwolves to come!