WJC Commissioner Resignation/Job Opening

Ricer13

Hello everyone,

I have recently been hired on as part of the Moderation Team in the VHL, as well as am apart of the Recruitment Team and a VHL GM. I have decided to step down as the WJC Commissioner to allow myself to invest more time into my other league jobs but also allow other members the opportunity to be a WJC Commissioner. I have really enjoyed my time in this position and am very sad to let it go but want to thank everyone who worked along side me over the last number of tournaments. 

With that being said there is now a job opening as a WJC Commissioner available. The person we hire will be working alongside @samx who has chosen to stay on as a Co-Commissioner. This is a really great opportunity to work with a lot of different members in the league (new and old).

If you’re interested in the position please comment below or send us a DM. We will decide on the new Commissioner at some point during this season.

Thanks @Ricer13for an awesome 1st WJC experience! Good luck with your future VHL endeavours. 

Also good luck to those applying for the WJC commissioner position!

Edited by Subject056