New Headphones

frescoelmo

Looking to purchase a good pair of in-ear phones that won't break the bank.  I have done some research but haven't come to a conclusion yet.  My last pair was from Klipsch and I really like their products.  Any ideas?

NO, I WILL NOT BUY SKULLCANDY.

<3

Get BOSE's in-ear headphones (pretty sure they only make one). They are $100ish and I bought mine about 5 years ago and they still work fine.

Longest I've ever owned headphones that I used semi-regularly. Usually one ear will stop working, but my BOSE are still going strong.

My favorite thing about them is that even if you are listening at a high volume, people around you cannot hear shit. Any other headphone I bought, I found this to be a problem when I was listening to music in a public place, like a bus or something.

Get BOSE's in-ear headphones (pretty sure they only make one). They are $100ish and I bought mine about 5 years ago and they still work fine.

Longest I've ever owned headphones that I used semi-regularly. Usually one ear will stop working, but my BOSE are still going strong.

My favorite thing about them is that even if you are listening at a high volume, people around you cannot hear shit. Any other headphone I bought, I found this to be a problem when I was listening to music in a public place, like a bus or something.

No issue with Bose, I had a pair of overhead Bose headphones for 5-6 years, they worked really well for that time span.  I might look into it.

Monster, Bose or sonies are the best in-ear head phones. Bose's are pretty sick and last long from what ive heard. I got a pair of Monsters last year for Christmas and they still works fine and is nothing wrong with them and I use them daily. Only problem is the control thing on the wire.