Part 4 i geus or part 5 i dont know i need to upload dis fast why i got work and im gone for a long time

Boaty

Aurora is in the line up she was happy she was dancing and screaming with Joy than after 15 minutes she left the ficelity and thinking im im ad the vhlm line up and i can now be a star and hopefully i can stil get drafted by them it would be a great season now the play offs run and i can get a Vhlm cub Ring but right before she whent to the metro station she saw a car a nice car a man step out of the car it was non other than Vincent the vhl rookie and a vhlm gm he said hallo and said hop on my car and aurora with zero trust just hop on and than drive with her and what Vincent talked was about, Was more like how the hounds would be a perfect team for her. 

Vincent: We the hounds are a good team we can create you as the best version of you in hockey, And we can help you with the state of the art training ground. 

Aurora: i wil think about it but my hart is in halifax we maby got training ground that be broken or not working, but we got a hart as a team as a fan so my Answer is be first to draft me.

And than Vincent brought her home and she just whent home and than the next Day,Aurora Skylight saw her idol a old player last played in season 80 and it was Bryn Yrwy he is now halifax trainer. And whent on talking with with Aurora she thought he would talk about the best english vhlm player Sjin how he helpt him to become a pro. But no he talked about what Vincent told her.

Bryn: Look Aurora you are a great player bit youre allso a great talent and i wanna tell you can leave halifax for more of a futuristic team. But we in halifax wil never forget you,can leave but i know you.dont want it youre a loyal player and i trust you with it.

Aurora was just silent and said her thanks for the advice than left, for training she was stressing out making mistakes but than she picked her self up. 

When the training was done she saw the Vhl news 

Reporter: Today ad the minor league play offs, young bright talent Aurora Skylight she was just seen with Vincent the hounds gm, What could that be and now back to VHLE.

Shawn ear was hearing that to ask Aurora to come to his office 

Shawn:you wanna leave for the hounds or he just talked about why you should wanna go to the hounds and leave Canada

Aurora: Sir i dont wanna leave halifax i wanna stay her but the draft is a 15% to go to halifax the point is he brought me home we talked about it and he left.

Shawn: Okay I..

Than right before Shawn could speak paard walked in 

Paard:Shawn let me take it over, i know how the feeling is to leave youre club youre team you wanna join i know it, it hurts but it is a point in a woman career or a man career to accepted it, why because we are like puppets to the public 

Shawn: that is True what youre dad said

Aurora: i get okay thanks

And than she screams when she was home and than

Let it go, let it go

Can't hold it back anymore

Let it go, let it go

Turn away and slam the door

I don't care what they're going to say

Let the storm rage on

The career never bothered me anyway

It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small

And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all

It's time to see what I can do

To test the limits and break through

No right, no wrong, no rules for me

I'm free

Than she was falling on the ground and cried about her career what her choich is and what not her choich is the world of the vhlm draft prospect is hard what she thinks it is just so crazy, She grap her skate board and just whent on skateboarding doing ollies and making grind on the street and thinks about how she can be great.

When she was home she was watching tv than got a call from her dad

Paard:Are you okay my dear dochter 

Aurora:yes

Paard:i know how are right now

Aurora:NO YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME WE KNOW EACH OTHER FOR 1 YEAR, YOURE MY DAD WHERE THE F ARE YOU WHEN I WHENT WAS BORN KID!

Paard was in shock and hang up and after 13 min he was ad her door step and talked with her, He explained to her that her mom and Paard where drinken and she was a one night stand. He did not know because they did not saw each other for a long time becuase it was a one night stand, And if he knew it he would be on her side for the rest of her upbringing but no. 

Than she hugged her dad so tight and cried on his shoulder 

Now what wil happen to the vhlm prospect and her draft team aka the first step of becoming a real hockey star the born canadian what wil happen to her career wil she end up like her, or like a new star that everyone going to wanna see

If you wanna be in the paardivers just comment and ask why you wanna be in there i wil conect you and than you are allso in the univers about the vhlm and vhle and the vhl it is a fun idea of my 

I hope you guys love the drama of Aurora Skylight i hope so 

Thanks for the support guys and i love the comments and support with the views and like and Fires and woahs and more omg real thanks you guys are the best love you all

1000 words i can claim it for 2 weeks 21 and 28 only those weeks because it was post on 21 this was a edit

Edited by Bedirhan

14 minutes ago, Bedirhan said:

Let it go, let it go

Let it go, let it go

Let the storm rage on

I'm free

I love the frozen refers tbh

23 minutes ago, Bedirhan said:

Vincent the vhl rookie and a vhlm gm he said hallo and said hop on my car

And than Vincent brought her home

WHAT THE FU- AM I A PEDOPHILE

Edited by vincentlg2007

halifax we maby got training ground that be broken or not working

24 minutes ago, Bedirhan said:

Shawn:you wanna leave for the hounds or he just talked about why you should wanna go to the hounds and leave Canada

@ShawnGlademaybe you should repair your training ground and get some geography lessons smh 

14 minutes ago, samx said:

I love the frozen refers tbh

I did a real good job with the frozen refrence in the story 

7 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I actually did enjoy this! Nice work 

What was youre best part of the story so far

3 minutes ago, Bedirhan said:

What was youre best part of the story so far

I liked the story as a whole. I was very impressed that it was a story that made sense and was very interesting to read about. 

1 hour ago, Bedirhan said:

Aurora is in the line up she was happy she was dancing and screaming with Joy than after 15 minutes she left the ficelity and thinking im im ad the vhlm line up and i can now be a star and hopefully i can stil get drafted by them it would be a great season now the play offs run and i can get a Vhlm cub Ring but right before she whent to the metro station she saw a car a nice car a man step out of the car it was non other than Vincent the vhl rookie and a vhlm gm he said hallo and said hop on my car and aurora with zero trust just hop on and than drive with her and what Vincent talked was about, Was more like how the hounds would be a perfect team for her. 

Vincent: We the hounds are a good team we can create you as the best version of you in hockey, And we can help you with the state of the art training ground. 

Aurora: i wil think about it but my hart is in halifax we maby got training ground that be broken or not working, but we got a hart as a team as a fan so my Answer is be first to draft me.

And than Vincent brought her home and she just whent home and than the next Day,Aurora Skylight saw her idol a old player last played in season 80 and it was Bryn Yrwy he is now halifax trainer. And whent on talking with with Aurora she thought he would talk about the best english vhlm player Sjin how he helpt him to become a pro. But no he talked about what Vincent told her.

Bryn: Look Aurora you are a great player bit youre allso a great talent and i wanna tell you can leave halifax for more of a futuristic team. But we in halifax wil never forget you,can leave but i know you.dont want it youre a loyal player and i trust you with it.

Aurora was just silent and said her thanks for the advice than left, for training she was stressing out making mistakes but than she picked her self up. 

When the training was done she saw the Vhl news 

Reporter: Today ad the minor league play offs, young bright talent Aurora Skylight she was just seen with Vincent the hounds gm, What could that be and now back to VHLE.

Shawn ear was hearing that to ask Aurora to come to his office 

Aurora: Sir i dont wanna leave halifax i wanna stay her but the draft is a 15% to go to halifax the point is he brought me home we talked about it and he left.

Shawn: Okay I..

Than right before Shawn could speak paard walked in 

Paard:Shawn let me take it over, i know how the feeling is to leave youre club youre team you wanna join i know it, it hurts but it is a point in a woman career or a man career to accepted it, why because we are like puppets to the public 

Shawn: that is True what youre dad said

Aurora: i get okay thanks

And than she screams when she was home and than

Let it go, let it go

Let it go, let it go

Let the storm rage on

I'm free

Than she was falling on the ground and cried about her career what her choich is and what not her choich is the world of the vhlm draft prospect is hard what she thinks it is just so crazy, She grap her skate board and just whent on skateboarding doing ollies and making grind on the street and thinks about how she can be great.

When she was home she was watching tv than got a call from her dad

Paard:Are you okay my dear dochter 

Aurora:yes

Paard:i know how are right now

Aurora:NO YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME WE KNOW EACH OTHER FOR 1 YEAR, YOURE MY DAD WHERE THE F ARE YOU WHEN I WHENT WAS BORN KID!

Paard was in shock and hang up and after 13 min he was ad her door step and talked with her, He explained to her that her mom and Paard where drinken and she was a one night stand. He did not know because they did not saw each other for a long time becuase it was a one night stand, And if he knew it he would be on her side for the rest of her upbringing but no. 

Than she hugged her dad so tight and cried on his shoulder 

Now what wil happen to the vhlm prospect and her draft team aka the first step of becoming a real hockey star the born canadian what wil happen to her career wil she end up like her, or like a new star that everyone going to wanna see

If you wanna be in the paardivers just comment and ask why you wanna be in there i wil conect you and than you are allso in the univers about the vhlm and vhle and the vhl it is a fun idea of my 

I hope you guys love the drama of Aurora Skylight i hope so 

Thanks for the support guys and i love the comments and support with the views and like and Fires and woahs and more omg real thanks you guys are the best love you all

You did a great job on this one!  You are getting better already!  Very interesting story so far.  Very interested to see where Aurora gets drafted and what she will think of the new team!  She will be eligible for the Junior Showcase Tournament in the off season too so she will get to try out a new team before the draft!

4 hours ago, Triller said:

You did a great job on this one!  You are getting better already!  Very interesting story so far.  Very interested to see where Aurora gets drafted and what she will think of the new team!  She will be eligible for the Junior Showcase Tournament in the off season too so she will get to try out a new team before the draft!

The junior show case would be a good story i wil try to take inspirtion of the mighty ducks world cub

review: So the story is interesting and grammar is much better then before. Is the song an easy way out to get more words ? Really seems like it especially when the text wouldn't be 1 000 words witout them. Otherwise, despite me looking like a pedo who does tampering i'd sill say it's a good media spot. I won't bring back the grammar grader because it would be chaos so without it i'd say 6/10