Three users in my draft class who I think are pretty cool

jhatty8

(in no specific order - I just went down the TPE list and picked the first cool people I saw)

1. @Doomsday

Dooms is about to lap me in TPE which isn't cool but other than that I like him. No matter what sim league I go to, he's always a friendly guy there and I can't think of anything bad I've ever heard about him. For someone who has been in sims for over a decade, that's not an easy feat.

2. @Enorama

I feel like I've done a lot of sim stuff with Eno but when I try to think of specific examples my mind goes blank. He might've been my GM at one time, he's good at graphics and I like talking to him about that, and he seems like a chill person in general. Plus, he created the best SBA player of all time whose name I cannot spell.

3. @Moon

Moon is a great guy and all my interactions with him have been great. I think I coached him on my SBA or SBDL team but my memory is a little fuzzy there. I also like how he is passionate about graphics and always works hard to improve himself, which is the most valuable quality in design imo.