Town of Salem #27

Gustav

1 hour ago, Adrest245 said:

Hatty is lying then. I bugged Hatty N1 and N2 and for N1, I got nothing. But for N2, Hatty was controlled by a witch. I bugged Eagles N3, but I cant access my phone yet cause I just took my finals, so once I caan, ill lyk what the results were. 

Well it's a direct 1f1 between you and Hatty then. If Hatty was controlled N2, then who healed Ptyrell?

4 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Unless someone else can claim the heal on Ptyrell, I'm gonna side with the Doc.

Which night was Ptyrell healed? (And is that confirmed, or just alleged?) 

4 minutes ago, woog said:

Which night was Ptyrell healed? (And is that confirmed, or just alleged?) 

N2, the night Hatty was supposedly controlled. Ptyrell claimed poisoned N1, Hatty said he was Doc, Ptyrell didn't die. So unless there's some 3D Mafia Hypno chess going on, it's confirmed.

5 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

N2, the night Hatty was supposedly controlled. Ptyrell claimed poisoned N1, Hatty said he was Doc, Ptyrell didn't die. So unless there's some 3D Mafia Hypno chess going on, it's confirmed.

Following GLU and coming out of hibernation at my house from the weekend. Catching up on all the happenings, which are quite a bit in the town. Yeah I doubt the mafia thing 

Did the doc confirm healing Ptyrell?

Vote Adrest

Considering that Jhatty was found not suspect and said he healed poisoned people when no one else did, I am 99% sure he is doctor. 

Adrest is probably coven lying trying to get us to hang the doctor so poisoner can 

1 minute ago, Subject056 said:

Following GLU and coming out of hibernation at my house from the weekend. Catching up on all the happenings, which are quite a bit in the town. Yeah I doubt the mafia thing 

Did the doc confirm healing Ptyrell?

23 hours ago, jhatty8 said:

I am confirmed now 

Idk what else i can do for you to not vote me. But here's my whole will. If you vote me after that, so be it. You'll see I'm telling the truth once I'm hung

N1: Bug Hatty 

A member of the coven visited jacobcarson877 last night.

A member of the coven visited Ptyrell last night.

N2: Bug Hatty again 

Your target was controlled by a Witch!

A member of the coven visited jhatty8 last night.

A member of the coven visited omgitshim last night.

A member of the coven visited Ricer13 last night.

N3: Bug Eagles 

A member of the coven visited GoodLeftUndone last night.

A member of the coven visited rory last night.

42 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Well it's a direct 1f1 between you and Hatty then. If Hatty was controlled N2, then who healed Ptyrell?

We likely have a 2nd doc. Or we have a 1st doc and hatty is lying.

When he initially came out so vocally about being doc, I was suspicious. Normally a doc would just quietly heal the poisoned player.

However eagles says inno, CL visited him per spy, and PM already died. So I don't know

10 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Do we think adrest is lying? I don't. His info could only come from him being Coven or spy, but I feel like his results have hurt Coven not helped them.

Do you think Hatty is Jest then and the real Doc is staying hidden?

5 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Who have you used and how will you prove you are not necro which seems much more likely given we've only identified 3 Coven so far

No one so far, the only dead Town prior to today was Transporter. Have plenty to work with now though. @eaglesfan036 would be able to confirm I'm not Necro if he's really Sheriff.

2 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Wouldn't the real doc call the bluff then?

8 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

No one so far, the only dead Town prior to today was Transporter. Have plenty to work with now though. @eaglesfan036 would be able to confirm I'm not Necro if he's really Sheriff.

Sounds like a plan

I would appreciate protection tonight, as I don't have a good feeling about surviving tonight with my claim.

I have a target in mind to investigate, but I'll keep it to myself to reduce the likelihood of said person being attacked again.

12 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Honestly I hadn't thought of that, but now that you say it I think that certainly could be it.

Adrest has results only Coven or Spy would know. There is no reason Coven would lie about a fake CL move on hatty on n2. So I believe he is spy. Which means hatty lied about being not being controlled. Which means that he is likely a neutral. And of those options, jester makes the most sense.

14 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Wouldn't the real doc call the bluff then?

Doc isn't a unique role, and there are lots of people who haven't claimed. I think the real doc is still out there.

36 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

We likely have a 2nd doc. Or we have a 1st doc and hatty is lying.

When he initially came out so vocally about being doc, I was suspicious. Normally a doc would just quietly heal the poisoned player.

However eagles says inno, CL visited him per spy, and PM already died. So I don't know

Is it possible to have two Doctor roles?