The Biscuit E01 - A New VHL Podcast!

Triller

giphy.gif

Welcome to Episode 1 of The Biscuit with your Hosts, @Subject056 and @Triller! In this first episode we chat about our new podcast, how we got involved in the VHL, our players, our experience in the VHL so far and we give some shout outs to a couple amazing content creators on the forums!  *Timestamps are all linked in the YouTube video description.*

1:40  Origins of Subject056 and Liv Slater
8:24  Origins of Triller and Leonard Triller
14:37  Ad
15:09  Leonard Trillers Career So Far
21:02  Liv Slaters Career So Far
28:00  The League, Point Tasks, Discord and the Forum
48:22  We Saw Your Stuff & We Like It
53:48  Congratulating Ourselves & Outro
58:25  BONUS

We Saw Your Stuff & We Like It Segment
@kirbithan 49:50
@Jason kranz 51:40

Shoutouts - We chat a little bit more about you here.
@AJW 7:30
@JB123 23:57
@samx 33:21
@jacobcarson877 34:36
@BOOM 35:02
@JCarson 36:40
@KRZY 37:18
@dylanjj37 40:08

Brief Mentions - Just a quick mention, won't ping these members.
Steve 34:49
Frank 34:51
Kirbithan 42:48
Sadie 42:50
InstantRockstar 42:53
Steve 42:55
Zetterberg 42:56

Spoiler

Subject056 Claim For:
Week Ending June 11th
Week Ending June 18th

Triller Claim For:
Week Ending June 11th
Week Ending June 18th

8 minutes ago, samx said:

I'm disappointed the onions didn't get a mention. thank your for timestamps though. +11 brownie points.

It was mostly recorded before the Onions or BO in the Onion timeline.  Might show up when we do the next one at some point!

first of all, thank you so much for the kind words about my graphic! love the format of the podcast as well. second of all, i think it’s so sweet that you’re married and finding a hobby to share with each other in the form of the vhl! overall super fun podcast, keep it up, subject and triller! :cheers:

3 hours ago, kirbithan said:

first of all, thank you so much for the kind words about my graphic! love the format of the podcast as well. second of all, i think it’s so sweet that you’re married and finding a hobby to share with each other in the form of the vhl! overall super fun podcast, keep it up, subject and triller! :cheers:

Any kind words givin are much deserved!  We really appreciate the style you bring to the graphics you make!  It has been a lot of fun having Subject in the VHL and we are excited to compete in the big leagues next season!  Emptying the dishwasher is on the line!

53 minutes ago, Jason kranz said:

Thanks for all of the kind words about my graphics really appreciate it! This was a very fun podcast to listen to, excited for the next one already 🙂

Glad you enjoyed and we are glad you post those sweet graphics!  Not sure when we do the next one but it is certainly on the schedule!

Edited by Triller

OK, took me longer than expected(real life sucks, stop making me pause!)

Nice listen. Glad you're both enjoying it here in the VHL and hope that it's something that you both enjoy for a long time. I always try to recognize quality posts, whether written or GFX as I know what it can be like posting something and you get zero feedback. Kind of depressing. I've left you something in GFX to say thanks for the mention and the timestamp. Keep up the great work you two.

8 hours ago, samx said:

I'm disappointed the onions didn't get a mention. thank your for timestamps though. +11 brownie points.

Brownie points all gotta go to Triller! He did most of the heavy lifting 💪.

Haha we recorded it just before the whole onion saga. We'll definitely throw it in to the next one with the results!

Doing a mass shoutout and thank you here for the current comments ❤️

@KRZY Thank you! 🍻 

@AJW Houston's gonna have some great players coming out of the VHLM with your advice! Same goes for Oslo / @JB123 in the VHLE!

@Jason kranz Thank you! We look forward to making another one, it was fun to record. We enjoyed highlighting your awesome work!

@kirbithan Thank you! I've really enjoyed my team in the league and it's been fun to share this hobby with Triller. We enjoyed showcasing your amazing work!

@BOOM Curse life for getting in the way! * Shakes fist * I can definitely relate to what you said about recognizing quality posts! I try to give feedback when I can as well. Especially when you know a lot of work and effort went into them. Thanks for listening to our podcast, and for the sweet 'thank you' graphic! 🔥