You Want Forum Content? (Sneak peak S89 FA)

frescoelmo

Free Agency Sneak Park - Rumors on Malum Maellard - pt. 2

As the free agency signing period started merely hours ago, Malum has been enjoying the process for the first time in his career.  After four seasons of experience, the veteran blueliner is excited to see how the next few years play out with his new team.  As it stands now, he will not sign before June 9th.  Whose jersey will he put on in Season 89?

Team #1 - I am not sure what they are trying to achieve in Season 89.  Compete?  Rebuild?  There doesn't seem to be any room here for Malum, as the current roster stands.

Team #2 - They fell significantly from the top of their division last season after a great first half.  Made some quietly solid moves in the off-season.  Could be a good landing spot.

Team #3 - Will they ever compete?  Would be fun to finish my career there.  Lot of young talent.

Team #4 - the GM is a good guy, but they are probably a year or two away from competing in my opinion.  

Team #5 - Darkhorse team that I did not expect.  Would be a great addition.  Their roster is veteran-heavy; feels like there will be some attrition in another season or two.

Team #6 - Seems like they will be competitive in 89, but a massive drop off after.  A lot of cap space in Season 90.  Definitely need some more forwards.

Team #7 - Another darkhorse team.  Would be a lot of fun, I don't think I've played with anyone on that roster.  Another veteran-heavy team.