S89 Davos Captains!

Alex

orV41eH.png.efda2d2f5c2f0bdb7369639cbe079d0d.png

S89 HC DAVOS DYNAMO CAPTAINS

After a somewhat successful S88, Davos is back and better than ever! Leading us this season is... 

Captain - David Jokinen @Ahma!

Now in his third season with the team, and 2nd as captain, Jokinen embodies everything a captain should be and leads by example on and off of the ice!

Alternate - Jake Thunder @Thunder!

Jake Thunder has been the face of Davos for some time now and had the most assists in the VHL last season and was nominated for just about every award! It is Thunder's 7th season with Davos and to date they have a total of 77 goals, and 313 assists for a total of 390 points in 360 games played.

Alternate - Mason Jones @Masu Chan!

Mason Jones has been a solid contributor for Davos since being acquired in the S83 offseason, and has produced 153 goals and 178 assists for a total of 331 points in 360 games played. Jones big impact has come in the playoffs though as they have 73 points in 60 playoff games, putting them only 4 back of the Davos record!

S89 is going to be a big season in Davos, Let's get it done!!

Thank you for your trust once again!

I'm blessed to be a member of Davos. Honored to lead the team and wear the C on my chest once again! Let's make this the year when we finally rise up to the occasion and win the fcking thing FINALLY!

:dav::dav::dav:

1 hour ago, Ahma said:

Thank you for your trust once again!

I'm blessed to be a member of Davos. Honored to lead the team and wear the C on my chest once again! Let's make this the year when we finally rise up to the occasion and win the fcking thing FINALLY!

:dav::dav::dav:

I think DAVID could save a lot of cloth and spare numbers if they just retired the 'C' in your honour...