FrostBeard for VHL Commissioner (Commish for a Day)

FrostBeard

Commish for a Day
Theme Week

LEAKED INFORMATION

VHL will announce that due to Beketov having no time on 14.10.2023, there will be a replacement, a substitute commissioner to replace him for one day. After long discussions that lasted 13 minutes and long selection process it was determined that there were was not a single VHL member willing or worthy to take on this role. *Well, I am really pushing it with that worthy right?*

How did I get the honour?

I was not even sure what happened but suddenly I saw a message by Beketov, who I thought was asking something about Mark Calaway's build or something like that and I just said - yeah, do what you need to do. 5 minutes later, I am suddenly asked by the VHL Cabal (Didn't even know or even think that it exists but it was comprised of members like Fresco, Ahma, Gorlab *who would have known ha?* and few more that if I would tell their names, I would surely get banned for life) to implement some highly controversial changes. Of course, I knew that I must comply and just had to agree to anything they throw at me so this is the story of how I, a quiet and unimportant GM of DC Dragons was destined to make changes that will rock VHL. 

"In my reign, I must wrangler my legion of wolves, bears, dragons, nighthawks, pheonixes and all the other mighty predators and go on a journey to witness dynamos of night sky that make everyone from a city dwelling american to a forrest surrounded citizen of the world feel like they are united around menacing phantoms that resemble stars and titans that have helped forge our each unique destiny!" 

To be honest, I am not sure why I chose that as my speech to start my journey for 24 hours as a commissioner. 

Cabal has ordered me to complete 3 tasks though I have said that I want to do more but I was told that for that I will need to prove myself. This is not a self incrimination in any however I do feel that telling you some idea of what is going to happen will be interesting. Just few vague ideas. 

Firstly, I have been oredered to destroy VHLM. Yes, I know I said that I will only be teasing few ideas but trust me, this is the easiest way to adress this. VHLM has no purpose. It is a disease that takes over our souls for a season or 2 and make us all hope we are pushed through to the mighty E. It is said that smashing E will be an important day when it happens but  none could have imagined that Cabal wants to take down M. It is finally the time to take down the place where Spartan and Gustav reign. If not for them, VHLM would flourish and be exciting place to be, with both of them it is a place of nothing but a gloomy deceit and fear that lingers around every decision, every new player joining, every press conference created, every award given, every TPE point given.

Secondly, I must finally make Frank do the right thing. Quebec needs a team and Vancouver needs nothing. C'mon Frank, it is time. Don't be a weakling. You know what must be done. Quebec City Wolves. If not, there will be a change of who is a GM of Vancouver Wolves *It is even disgusting to say those 2 words in a single sentence together*. This is not really controversial, this is really just the right thing to do, something that should have been done many seasons ago. 

Thirdly, I will be keeping contact with Victor as there is a Cabal-supported uprising to bring back Victor as the supreme chancellor of VHL and all its domains. It will be a glorious day. 14.10.23 - remember people, that is the day of Victator's return, he, who is claimed to be the chosen one. Of course, when Beketov returns, he will take back the spot that I held for the day and he will become Victor's right arm, his top lieutenant. All will be set right. Finally. Cabal will win. 

• Commissioner
54 minutes ago, Frank said:

@Beketov controls the fate of Vancouver to Quebec. Leave me alone. 🥲

All I’ve said is you couldn’t do it immediately.

But yes @FrostBeard I will confirm that @Frank is not to blame for this, he asked for it literally the minute he got the job.

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

All I’ve said is you couldn’t do it immediately.

But yes @FrostBeard I will confirm that @Frank is not to blame for this, he asked for it literally the minute he got the job.

So what you are saying is.... This off-season....