DCD/LAS; S89

VHL Bot

Never thought I'd bring LA to a position to have to make these kind of moves, but with being lower than I'd ever like to be in the standings, something has to give. 

I'm very happy with the users we have on LA, so this is nothing against the players we're giving away, just needing a shake-up to figure things out in LA. 

CONDITION APPLIES TO TRADE: 
*Should LA get top 2 via lotto in S90, their pick will defer to S91 with NO conditions or stipulations

*Should DC get top 2 via lotto in S91, their pick will defer to S92 with NO conditions or stipulations

I want to thank @FrostBeardfor making this such an easy and smooth deal, and having both teams interests in mind. 

Also, would like to say huge thanks to @InstantRockstar for making these talks simple ;)

Also would like to say huge thanks to @Jason who has been an amazing member and a true Dragon during his time in DC. Also thanks for their time with us to @CrlineDijohn14 - good luck to both of you in LA! 

Also - welcome to the squad @Jack Feriancek and @Dabnad - let's see what we can do!

8 hours ago, FrostBeard said:

Condition:

If S90 LAS 1st is a Top 2 pick, it becomes S91 LAS 1st
If S91 DCD 1st is a Top 2 pick, it becomes S92 DCD 1st

@InstantRockstar Please accept this condition

8 hours ago, InstantRockstar said:

Never thought I'd bring LA to a position to have to make these kind of moves, but with being lower than I'd ever like to be in the standings, something has to give. 

I'm very happy with the users we have on LA, so this is nothing against the players we're giving away, just needing a shake-up to figure things out in LA. 

CONDITION APPLIES TO TRADE: 
*Should LA get top 2 via lotto in S90, their pick will defer to S91 with NO conditions or stipulations

*Should DC get top 2 via lotto in S91, their pick will defer to S92 with NO conditions or stipulations

I want to thank @FrostBeardfor making this such an easy and smooth deal, and having both teams interests in mind. 

Trade will remain approved as long as you agree to the following, but just letting you know that the condition on the S91 1st is illegal due to current conditional pick rules about when conditions need to trigger by.

There is no enforceable condition on that pick in this trade. You're free to make a new trade after rollover into S90 with those conditions. Like swap 4ths or something and add the condition regarding the 1sts there. Stupid, I know, but just gotta follow the rules are written and intended.

If you don't agree to resolving this situation in this manner, then we'll be reverting the trade. TL;DR - league won't enforce the condition on the S91 1st, make a new trade in the offseason to add the condition in.

6 hours ago, Spartan said:

Trade will remain approved as long as you agree to the following, but just letting you know that the condition on the S91 1st is illegal due to current conditional pick rules about when conditions need to trigger by.

There is no enforceable condition on that pick in this trade. You're free to make a new trade after rollover into S90 with those conditions. Like swap 4ths or something and add the condition regarding the 1sts there. Stupid, I know, but just gotta follow the rules are written and intended.

If you don't agree to resolving this situation in this manner, then we'll be reverting the trade. TL;DR - league won't enforce the condition on the S91 1st, make a new trade in the offseason to add the condition in.

I think me and IR can work with this easily - @InstantRockstar we are fine with this right? xD