Nightmare - Polaris

Spartan

ItsOver. Blasted in a 4-2 series against Davos in the S89 finals, Nico ends his career the same way it started in his rookie season - a finals loser. Rarely did I feel like I got frustrated about the VHL but it feels like a more common emotion at this point of my VHL experience. Oftentimes now I get asked about my plans for my next player and I just don't have an answer. Outside the one MVP season I had with Helsinki and the one Brooks win at some random point of my career, Nico was just as mediocre as I bet @Enorama felt Kastelic was. Kastelic though I guess didn't have the awards either, so maybe he'll come in and tell me to be grateful for something at least. Losing just isn't fun. Y'know? Now I have to sit and think about what's next.

But I will say a delayed congrats to Davos and @Ahma now that I've simmered down considerably. Lachlan Summers decided to remind me for the 3rd or 4th time in my 7 finals appearances that sometimes, Simon just picks a goalie to turn into a literal child of Olympus. Of all the losses though, this one was probably the second most brutal letdown after blowing a 3-1 lead in the early 80's. Obviously it had to happen to me right? Davos breaks their curse at least, so that drops one curse from the VHL at least.

Perhaps it really is time to think about what my future with a player will entail. Only time will really tell what ends up happening. Perception really is everything though, maybe there'll be a hint of some sort? !fucksimon is known though.

Edited by Spartan