McJustice steps in

CoachReilly

McJUSTICE STEPS IN

HC DAVOS PICKS UP UNSIGNED DRAFTEE

DAVOS, SWITZERLAND -- The HC Davos Dynamo have added another player to their farm system, to go along with right winger Kurtis Hunter, defenders Joshua Rubin and Vladamir Komarov, center Griffin Simons, and goaltender Souren Douffet.  The player's name is Freedom McJustice, a center out of the United States.

McJustice grew up in rural Illinois, but moved to the northern suburbs of Chicago in order to play against better competition.  He is expected to be a top player in the Davos system.

Freedom was claimed by the Oslo Storm in the VHLM and will aid in their cup run.  Oslo has a number of outstanding prospects, including top prospect goalie Niklaus Mikaelson and another top-rated prospect in Jack Kowalski.  Fellow Dynamo prospect Vladamir Komarov is also a part of the Oslo Storm. 

"I'm looking forward to bringing Freedom to Oslo," Freedom said at an interview on Tuesday, "And we shall rule with the hand of McJustice."

Puns are not his strong suit.

"Yeah I'll take a McJustice with a side of fries.. Becky what do you want? Ohhh okay. Yeah I'll take that McJustice and my daughter wants a coke. Just a coke for her. I might as well take a coke for myself too. I got a coupon here too for that McJustice, I guess I'll give that to you at the window or whatever".