Claimed:KölnCast: Episode 8 [6/6 Final]

AwfulHomesick

• Senior Admin

You sure it wasn't because aren't as big as a fan as boubabi is and you felt intimidated?

Make that 20 TPE

But no, it was because David fibbed to me and told me it was Wednesday! So, naturally, I went to the grocery store today. 

Good listen again guys(while driving). Nice to hear the "made for radio" voice of kendrick and the exotic tones of Boubai...oooh la la.

Uzi is a username for me that has been with me ever since I started in sims. I felt both user and player name being too similar would look silly, so changed back to Uzi. I kind of wished I hadn't settled on De Boom for the surname though.

Anyway, keep up the good work and sorry I couldn't appear briefly..thanks anyway David.

Good listen again guys(while driving). Nice to hear the "made for radio" voice of kendrick and the exotic tones of Boubai...oooh la la.

Uzi is a username for me that has been with me ever since I started in sims. I felt both user and player name being too similar would look silly, so changed back to Uzi. I kind of wished I hadn't settled on De Boom for the surname though.

Anyway, keep up the good work and sorry I couldn't appear briefly..thanks anyway David.

You appeared in one though, I was typing with you the whole time haha

Pajodcast- pew pew, pew pew?

I thought this was a German podcast what is this Frenchie doing on there?

Boubabi went from potential BFF to just an Average Joe with that Bagelface trade :(

Huh? You (Boubabi) were the one who wanted to put those trust things in.

RE: 4000 word media spots. Fuck that Victor guy.

• Senior Admin

Context: 3/3

Another good episode. I don't think the quadruple point tasks is something that should cause commotion - it is a once in a blue moon kind of thing and it's to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the league, I doubt any of us will ever see a quadruple point task week again. I listened to most of this while driving, so I couldn't really skip the intro song like I usually do..but I was actually pleasantly surprised, what a catchy song!

Professionalism: 2/2

Outro was questionable but I think you did alright.

Editing: 1/1

Sounds even better than before!

Overall: 6/6