LDN/VAN; S91

VHL Bot

OH BABY ITS ON

@VattghernCZ Lets GOOOOOOOOOO! Welcome to London!
@Toast lets run it back! glad to keep you in my circle

@Frank I know how hard this one was for you, best of luck with this rebuild, I know I'm going to regret giving you all my picks!

@jacobcarson877 Yes, It was a very hard decision as we never actually wanted to strip Vancouver down as much as we have but needs must at times and hopefully we do make you regret the picks in the end.

@VattghernCZ We were hoping to have you retire as Wolf but things changed quickly this off season and we would rather see you have chance to play some meaningful hockey as we were unsure of when we will be competitive again. It was hard decision and you will be missed but always welcome in the LR. Now go get your Cup!!

@Toast It was never the intention to flip you in another trade as we were hoping to have you beside Liv for a few season but in the end I hope the deal works out better for both the team and you as player as London now has a good chance at making a run at the Cup.

@jacobcarson877 this one is going to cause me to drink, hope it's a win for us both. 

@VattghernCZ we've already had a long conversation. Best of luck, please stick around the LR. 

@Toast Game 165 London at Vancouver tribute night. 

:cheers: