S91 Super Coach

Spartan

Travel Flying GIF

No, I did not forget about Super Coach, have just been a bit busy with travel and vacation. Long flights and all. But the timeframe for this season will match last season's of about 4/5 days total. This timeframe helps me avoid position changes now that the index has been made, and aligns with the predictions deadline.

For a refresher on the rules, please refer to this thread:

Submission Deadline (later of the two dates):

After VHL Sims on Sunday, November 5th, or when predictions close (to be announced)

Link to Team Builder (Instructions on the first tab):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AW5SdXzG3aTveU3atAX6Yq7Ho01mw2ZOxAgniiQthoo/edit?usp=sharing

Fill out the form below to enter:

I also happen to be REALLY nice and productive this season and did some cost checks for folks who had already submitted.

@Ahma - 43

@Motzaburger - 56 (There's a link in the form description that shows you player costs. And a fun little tool that helps you put together a roster based on costs. Keep it under $42)

@npuBeT - 44

@dstevensonjr - 43

If you guys need clarification, shoot me a DM on Discord or Forums and I can give you the cost breakdowns and how you went over.

31 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I also happen to be REALLY nice and productive this season and did some cost checks for folks who had already submitted.

@Ahma - 43

@Motzaburger - 56 (There's a link in the form description that shows you player costs. And a fun little tool that helps you put together a roster based on costs. Keep it under $42)

@npuBeT - 44

@dstevensonjr - 43

If you guys need clarification, shoot me a DM on Discord or Forums and I can give you the cost breakdowns and how you went over.

Shit. 

Can I submit again with the proper cost?

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

@Ahma - 43

@npuBeT - 44

@dstevensonjr - 43

oops lol resubmitted a new entry

7 hours ago, Spartan said:

@Ahma - 43

@npuBeT - 44

@dstevensonjr - 43

Is there somewhere to view my submission? I added mine about 10 times and it was 42 when I submitted it.