S91 Junior Showcase Tournament Cancelled

Alex

Hi everyone, 

This wasn't a easy decision, but @N0HBDY, @jacobcarson877, and I didn't really have another choice. Due to the lack of players in the draft classes we have made the difficult decision to cancel the S91 JST. We hope that the JST can return in S92, with a hopeful increase in any amount of recruitment. Thank you to everyone who has played a role in the JST over the seasons, we'll see you all in S92.

Edited by Alex

• Alex changed the title to S91 Junior Showcase Tournament Cancelled
1 hour ago, Alex said:

Hi everyone, 

This wasn't a easy decision, but @N0HBDY, @jacobcarson877, and I didn't really have another choice. Due to the lack of players in the draft classes we have made the difficult decision to cancel the S91 JST. We hope that the JST can return in S92, with a hopeful increase in any amount of recruitment. Thank you to everyone who has played a role in the JST over the seasons, we'll see you all in S92.

This is another side effect of our recruitment issue smh

Just now, twists said:

it was a joke chill

Yeah, surely "joking" by further piling on the person in charge of recruitment like that hasn't already been the case for the last 3 weeks or so will be funny and not be harmful at all. Right? That's how it works? Get a grip man.

33 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Yeah, surely "joking" by further piling on the person in charge of recruitment like that hasn't already been the case for the last 3 weeks or so will be funny and not be harmful at all. Right? That's how it works? Get a grip man.

Queefson otb when

5 hours ago, Spartan said:

Sorry it was all supposed to be read in sarcasm. I didn't realize how much shit Moon and others had been getting. Bad timing, and I'm sorry @Moon