VUT Player Card

LucyXpher

jPy4ZH3.jpeg

I've never done anything with this many layers so I'm pretty happy with how this turned out and it was a fun project to work on. Also the design is fairly easily changed, so I'd be happy to share it with whoever might want one.  Now to work on bumping those numbers lol.

*Edit - Added image from link with updated attributes and minor tweaks to design.

Edited by LucyXpher

5 minutes ago, LucyXpher said:

I mean, why not?

Lack of people to invest the amount of time to make cards, and the lack of a platform for cards to be "bought" in packs and all that.

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Lack of people to invest the amount of time to make cards, and the lack of a platform for cards to be "bought" in packs and all that.

I mean I was making VHL Rookie Cards for players that hit 100 TPE until the VHL Auditor deemed my job expendable..

it would be cool to have them in packs as collectibles…

7 minutes ago, STZ said:

I mean I was making VHL Rookie Cards for players that hit 100 TPE until the VHL Auditor deemed my job expendable..

it would be cool to have them in packs as collectibles…

Yeah the SHL has some partnership with some company to assign packs to users or something like that. Some platform just for trading cards that's linked to their player bank accounts. Dunno if we'd make that system work.

15 minutes ago, Grape said:

Jumping with joy when I finally pull the reverse holo Olober Syko card worth $1.20

image.png?ex=65badff3&is=65a86af3&hm=5c0

image.png?ex=65bae04d&is=65a86b4d&hm=cce

Obuz certainly won't even have a card at that rate then. Tough crowd to please with the cardmakers huh?

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

image.png?ex=65badff3&is=65a86af3&hm=5c0

image.png?ex=65bae04d&is=65a86b4d&hm=cce

Obuz certainly won't even have a card at that rate then. Tough crowd to please with the cardmakers huh?

20 more TPE and he can be added to the Pension Pack

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2024 at 5:43 PM, Spartan said:

Yeah the SHL has some partnership with some company to assign packs to users or something like that. Some platform just for trading cards that's linked to their player bank accounts. Dunno if we'd make that system work.

It's me, I'm the company lol. If you find someone with software engineering experience I can show em a general outline of how it works but it's a heavy lift and they can't ever leave the job 

1 minute ago, caltroit_red_flames said:

It's me, I'm the company lol. If you find someone with software engineering experience I can show em a general outline of how it works but it's a heavy lift and they can't ever leave the job 

Ah I thought you guys had partnered with some third party company for it, props to you in that case. I dunno if we have anyone with the experience who isn't 1. either already working on our portal and 2. has the longevity or interest to take this project long term. Tuff luck I guess.

On 2/5/2024 at 7:36 PM, caltroit_red_flames said:

No shot it's a legend in the flesh! Reapers royalty!