Pitch My Recreate

Gustav

11 minutes ago, hylands said:

Recreate Rules

1) You can't just be up there and just doin' a recreate like that.

1a. A recreate is when you

1b. Okay well listen. A recreate is when you recreate the

1c. Let me start over

1c-a. The user is not allowed to do a motion to the, uh, GMs, that prohibits the GMs from doing, you know, just trying to sign the player. You can't do that.

1c-b. Once the user is in the stretch, he can't be over here and say to the GMs, like, "I'm gonna sign for ya! I'm gonna play for your team! You better watch your butt!" and then just be like he didn't even do that.

1c-b(1). Like, if you're about to sign and then don't sign, you have to still sign. You cannot not sign. Does that make any sense?

1c-b(2). You gotta be, signing motion of the contract, and then, until you just sign it.

1c-b(2)-a. Okay, well, you can have the signing up here, like this, but then there's the recreating you gotta think about.

1c-b(2)-b. Gustav hasn't had a defenceman recreate in forever. I hope he wasn't typecast as that one guy that only cares about stat padding.

1c-b(2)-b(i). Oh wait, he's on the Board of Governors too! That's even worse.

1c-b(2)-b(ii). "delete the E" -- Gustav Mattias, "BoG." Haha, classic...

1c-b(3). Okay seriously though. A recreate is when the user makes a movement that, as determined by, when you do a move involving the signing and field of

2) Do not do a recreate please.

true @Spartan need to punish us now 

12 minutes ago, hylands said:

Recreate Rules

1) You can't just be up there and just doin' a recreate like that.

1a. A recreate is when you

1b. Okay well listen. A recreate is when you recreate the

1c. Let me start over

1c-a. The user is not allowed to do a motion to the, uh, GMs, that prohibits the GMs from doing, you know, just trying to sign the player. You can't do that.

1c-b. Once the user is in the stretch, he can't be over here and say to the GMs, like, "I'm gonna sign for ya! I'm gonna play for your team! You better watch your butt!" and then just be like he didn't even do that.

1c-b(1). Like, if you're about to sign and then don't sign, you have to still sign. You cannot not sign. Does that make any sense?

1c-b(2). You gotta be, signing motion of the contract, and then, until you just sign it.

1c-b(2)-a. Okay, well, you can have the signing up here, like this, but then there's the recreating you gotta think about.

1c-b(2)-b. Gustav hasn't had a defenceman recreate in forever. I hope he wasn't typecast as that one guy that only cares about stat padding.

1c-b(2)-b(i). Oh wait, he's on the Board of Governors too! That's even worse.

1c-b(2)-b(ii). "delete the E" -- Gustav Mattias, "BoG." Haha, classic...

1c-b(3). Okay seriously though. A recreate is when the user makes a movement that, as determined by, when you do a move involving the signing and field of

2) Do not do a recreate please.

tf

On 2/1/2024 at 1:23 AM, ShawnGlade said:

On Halifax you'd literally start on the first line in front of a good goalie and a great FWD core. Plus we have an all-star locker room this season, and you've never played for Halifax is memory serves correct

You've played for me; now it's time for me to play for you. You've given good reasons for me to sign up (and you're the only one who offered who could max my ice time without decreasing someone else's)--let's do this!

Thanks to everyone who replied here! I considered it all.

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

You've played for me; now it's time for me to play for you. You've given good reasons for me to sign up (and you're the only one who offered who could max my ice time without decreasing someone else's)--let's do this!

Guess you don't like playoffs smh

3 hours ago, Gustav said:

Booooooo

On 1/31/2024 at 10:59 PM, Gustav said:

What's up @VHLM GM! I'm recreating next week, and I'm sure you know that, thanks to the new waiver system, I have the chance to play anywhere I want.

The trouble with that, though, is that I don't want any of you to feel as though I'm picking favorites or screwing someone over by going a certain way. As commissioner, I want to be as fair as possible.

Something that's just as contentious as recreates choosing to play in places that appeal to them (could you imagine?) is the sentiment that, under the current waiver system, GMs lose a little bit of their own personalities and can't communicate as directly with new players--sacrificing a little creative edge for something that's otherwise been fairly convenient and taken the load off. It's with those old feelings in mind that I'm inviting you to make a pitch in this thread to my upcoming player (who's going to be on defense, if you're wondering).

I'm not asking to be worshipped or begged here; just give me the no-BS rundown of why your team will be the right landing spot for me next week. You can give me any reasons you'd like (and being creative in the right ways could be a bonus), but I'm mostly looking for solid reasoning as to what should make me want to click your button. What will I get as a player? Do you have any special first-gens I should get to know? Why will I enjoy interacting with your team? 

I'll likely go with whoever I think is most convincing, so convince away if you'd like! I'll show you pretty soon where hard work and honesty can pay off.

Vandelay was Jørgen's favorite. Plus then we can be teammates twice at the same time in LA and Philly. Ain't that cool. Also my VHL retiree is D for you, you'd be a D for my Goalie. It's perfect harmony! But no... You play for stupid ass, drought suffering, Halifax! Breaking my heart... 💔

Edited by Pifferfish

6 hours ago, Gustav said:

LETS DO THIS