All-Star team from all the teams I have managed

FrostBeard

Howdy! 

A little late for my Theme Week submition as I do try to get them in nice and early however here we are, finally getting to it. 

When thinking about All-Star teams and all-star selections and so forth, I remember our own All-star games that (I might be imagining this) were run by Beaviss. They were an experience that I still think back to, amazing ideas, if only there was a comentating done of real quality, we could think to bring it back! 

With that in mind, I looked back at my teams that I have managed and have decided to create an all-star team from Houston Bulls, Malmo Nighthawks, Bratislava Watchmen and D.C. Dragons. To limit myself, I have decided to choose 2 players from Houston Bulls, 2 players from Malmo Nighthawks, 1 player from Bratislava Watchmen and 1 player from D.C. Dragons. After all, some of those older players do deserve a recognition. 

The All-star squad looks like this:

Forwards:
Ray Sheilds @Zetterberg (:mal:) - Erik Killinger @Peace (:hou:) - Jason @Jason kranz (:dcd:)
Defencemen:
Khalabib Stiopic @SweetMike666 (:hou:) - Condor Adrienne @OrbitingDeath (:mal:)
Goalie:
Orion D.H. Chiester Jr.  @Donno100 (:brt:)

And now a bit why specifically these players were selected.

Ray Sheilds - Well, those who remember the time when I was GM of Malmo Nighthawks will also remember the time when fairly unknown player from Seattle was acquired and added to Malmo Nighthawks roster. Sheilds became a star in Malmo, S83 Funk winner, one of the reasons why we won Continental cup in S75 - 28 points in 19 games played - he was our own hidden gem. I still believe acquiring Sheilds might have been my best move as a GM in all the seasons I have been at this role. A stud who managed to be well over PPG in every season with Nighthawks. 

Erik Killinger - A player that I remember picking 1st Overall in S70 draft, my last with Houston Bulls. There were many forwards that I could name but I don't think there was anyone more deserving this recognition as I don't think I have had a player join a team and be that dominant immediately ever before. His 124 point season was outshined by many players hitting that 120 point mark and some going well beyond however I still believe that S70 Houston squad was only that good because of S70 draft that brought in a superstar forward in Killinger. Also, Peace was a stellar guy in our locker room and I still consider him to be a good guy, geniune and true to his word. 

Jason - the only active player from this all-star squad. Jason has found D.C. to be his home, he has been at the core of our recent success and has become a player I know as a GM I can rely on every game. For me, it was a huge surprise as I think it was for Jason to have such a glow up in S90. Two individual awards, always team first and a person who deserves all the possible praise. A prolific goalscorer, one of the best I have ever had a chance to GM. Let's hope he can help us all to seal the deal this season with Dragons in playoffs. Cheers Jason!

Khalabib Stiopic - a name I never thought I would mention but he was our true first star in my time with Houston. He has all the team would like - active, interested, worked to make him player great but sadly after VHLM career was over went inactive. A player that for a reason was our playoff MVP when Houston won our S68 cup! Looking back at it - I do think I have had a pleasure having multiple great defencemen in VHLM under my management - Hugh Jass, Khalabib Stiopic, Frederik Elemebeck and many more, that said none of them had such an impact on any of our teams on ice as Stiopic did in S68. 

Condor Adrienne - a hall of fame player, the best defencemen of his age, an unstoppable force with Malmo in his second half of the career. I have had many amazing members under my management but only few of them really stand even close to OrbitingDeath and his player legacy. For us in Malmo, Condor was a player I know many looked up to, he was our star and the player that we knew we could count on to do great even if he himself didn't believe that too much. The best player I have ever had a chance to GM. 

Orion D.H. Chiester Jr. - once again, so many great goaltenders I have managed but Orion is the one who has an award named after them. A player I knew was at the core of our competitiveness with Beardislava, Orion was a player who you could look to when other parts of the team were not working, when you knew that the team was slacking. A 3 time award winner in his career, probably the most important name in Bratislava Watchmen VHLE history. A player I am happy to have had a chance to get and work with them to create a legacy that will be tough to beat. 

I think that is it, my All-star team!