Town of Salem #29

Gustav

I haven’t been fully trusting of @woog for the most part (in game of course lol).  I also don’t mind removing a medium if it means getting rid of a potential bad/neutral.  Like it sucks if that happens, but the risk isn’t massive and I’m not buying the “evidence” brought forth and have been sus for a bit.  

1 minute ago, Advantage said:

I haven’t been fully trusting of @woog for the most part (in game of course lol).  I also don’t mind removing a medium if it means getting rid of a potential bad/neutral.  Like it sucks if that happens, but the risk isn’t massive and I’m not buying the “evidence” brought forth and have been sus for a bit.  

Yeah, I don't really buy it either. It's Day Five and that's not exactly convincing information for that many days of access.

3 minutes ago, Adrest245 said:

Vote Woog

1. (Adrest)

Back atcha.

Vote Adrest

1 (Woog)

Let's see what we have from beyond the grave here:
From our friend eaglesfan0036:

1. Also @woog omg said he tracked adrest to himself so he’s mafia

2. Make sure to put these things in your will in case you die tn

3. Adrest voting against dooms also makes me think dooms isn’t mafia

If the votes pile up against me, I believe Rory is the player I'll visit in seance. He seems adequately protected, because he's still alive, and bad folk keep dying. 

Dead or alive, I'll help town prevail.

I mean our lookout confirmed I've been on rory and according to Alex, his information is correct. So I'm gonna believe our dead confirmed lookout over our alive not confirmed medium whose given us info we know and info which is just wrong lmao.

You know what to do town.

7 minutes ago, woog said:

If the votes pile up against me, I believe Rory is the player I'll visit in seance. He seems adequately protected, because he's still alive, and bad folk keep dying. 

Dead or alive, I'll help town prevail.

I mean I am happy to change mine.  I usually go with something I believe early in case I get tied up at work.  But open to change if evidence persists.

32 minutes ago, Adrest245 said:

Also if I'm mafia. Why tf would I be the first one to vote out my mafia teammate in nsg lol

You could be a vamp or evil still but I'm way more sus of woog lol

What if omg was the starting vamp and is trying to throw us off the chase. Woog I can confirm wasn't a vamp last night but he might have been just transformed. Odd night to all of a sudden come out with info

27 minutes ago, Berocka said:

What if omg was the starting vamp and is trying to throw us off the chase. Woog I can confirm wasn't a vamp last night but he might have been just transformed. Odd night to all of a sudden come out with info

I promised a role reveal yesterday, and I keep my word.

15 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Hold up.

Doesn't the Medium get to talk to the dead all day, as opposed to only at night like the actual game?

Correct. Can technically feed as much info as they want.  Not all of it is truthful from the sources themselves of course.  And then after death they can seance with one alive member once. *From my memories of being one so hopefully I’m not wrong (was my first ToS game when I was one). 

Just now, Advantage said:

Correct. Can technically feed as much info as they want.  Not all of it is truthful from the sources themselves of course.  And then after death they can seance with one alive member once. *From my memories of being one so hopefully I’m not wrong (was my first ToS game when I was one). 

Means woog is full of shit then, since he claimed all of his info is a day behind instead of in real time. He went off of the Wiki.

VOTE WOOG

25 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Means woog is full of shit then, since he claimed all of his info is a day behind instead of in real time. He went off of the Wiki.

VOTE WOOG

Only Gustav could confirm how he's running the game vis-à-vis the medium, but for him to confirm that would effectively confirm my claim, which wouldn't quite be fair. I'm somewhat trapped here.

So, let's just take the approach of providing complete verbatim copy-pastes of my conversation with the dead (only at night - I do not have posting privileges in this channel during the day, and the dead have a separate channel to talk with each other during the day, which I don't see):

1. eaglesfan003602/27/2024 10:23 PM

@woog if we believe lemorse, he says he was attacked and roleblocked and the 2 people he has doused (visited him) are cartripp and glu

2. Cartripp has yet to post in the game thread too

3. My guess would be hes mafia

4. Also @woog omg said he tracked adrest to himself so he’s mafia

5. Make sure to put these things in your will in case you die tn

6. Adrest voting against dooms also makes me think dooms isn’t mafia

7. omg02/27/2024 10:29 PM

@woog I was forged. I'm actually Tracker, Adrest visited me last night so he's either Mafioso or Forger

8. woog02/27/2024 10:30 PM

Hello darling dead people

9. woog02/27/2024 10:32 PM

Thanks for answering my top question I’ve been waiting all day to ask, before I even asked it.
    I assume you don’t see the forger’s identify with that?

omg02/27/2024 10:36 PM

No I don't

woog02/27/2024 10:47 PM

Longest and most informative will I've ever written in this game. May you all sleep like the dead tonight.

lemorse702/27/2024 10:56 PM

What Eagle said

GuatavYesterday at 10:09 PM

@NotSoGood88

woogYesterday at 10:09 PM

Hello my dead darlings!

'tis I, your link to the living world, your medium

I tuck your children in for you, I kiss your wives goodnight for you, I tell the priests you won't be back for confession this time.

@ptyrell and @Dadam30 : were your roles genuine? Or did our (freshly deceased) Forger get to you last night?

If you have sweet nothings to whisper to the living, get your requests in - my will has room for a few extra words, and I might survive the night anyway.

NotSoGood88Yesterday at 10:18 PM

oh yeah i guess i dont have anything to say

Ricer13Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Sup

lemorse7Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Sus

ptyrellYesterday at 10:36 PM

I was indeed lookout

Dadam30

Yesterday at 10:37 PM
    I was also sheriff

woogYesterday at 10:42 PM

Hats off to you, @NotSoGood88 - you made some really good chaos.

Ricer13Today at 1:09 AM

I was forged. I was not the consort

woogToday at 6:44 AM

Of course. I am also not the medium. Just a flower girl covering up the hate-graffiti on your tombstones.