Town of Salem #29

Gustav

I'd rather vote Hatty - his behavior in jail was incredibly suspicious and I'd rather we risk lynching him over Dadam.

VOTE HATTY

Hatty: 1 (Dooms)

I believe Dadam. Definitely more believable than a trapper claim. And the trap is already laid anyway so nbd if we are wrong. I think Ricer has got to be the vote here.

In the very least, vote Ricer to avenge Eagles.

I'm just gonna have to go through and start exeing people that haven't claimed yet, if you're one of the TPs that was on me that matched @Ptyrell's description earlier go on him.

I want Ptyrell to be on Dooms to see who the consort RB's this time, but I want a claim from Dooms before we unleash him

2 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Hatty was strange in jail and there was no mafia kill whilst he was in there, do we go Hatty. @rory I will follow you my jailor

I think the going theory is that they tried to kill Lemorse.

49 minutes ago, rory said:

I'm just gonna have to go through and start exeing people that haven't claimed yet, if you're one of the TPs that was on me that matched @Ptyrell's description earlier go on him.

I want Ptyrell to be on Dooms to see who the consort RB's this time, but I want a claim from Dooms before we unleash him

Think about what kind of information hasn't been coming in, and then remember I've been roleblocked all game. 

1 hour ago, Berocka said:

Hatty was strange in jail and there was no mafia kill whilst he was in there, 

That shouldn't matter as much as it seems, because there is both a mafioso and GF in this game. If hatty is one (which certainly he could be), the other would go for the kill.

11 hours ago, Gustav said:

It's Tuesday, and Gustav is already tired and unmotivated.

But let's get this party started. Gustav also can't wait to bring most of you another day of all that goes on in Salem.

Starting with the town's first "TALLY HO LADS" in a while.

Yep, that's the JAILOR's grapeshot cannon firing. Unfamiliar to some, but unfortunate to @Lemorse7, who's on the wrong end of it.

Lemorse was...

Reveal hidden contents

...an ARSONIST.

There's also a little red rose on the ground in place of @omgitshim, who's become the first kill recorded so far by the MAFIA.

omg was...

Reveal hidden contents

...a DOCTOR.

Last will:

Reveal hidden contents

sus on lemorse arso

Time to get going. Ping me if you think I did anything stupid.

List of living players (17)

@Adrest245

@Advantage

@Alex

@Berocka

@Cartripp14

@Dadam30

@Da Trifecta

@Doomsday

@GoodLeftUndone

@Grape

@jacobaa19

@jhatty8

@NSG

@Ptyrell

@Ricer13

@rory

@woog

@Adrest245 @Advantage @Alex @Berocka @Cartripp14 @Dadam30 @GoodLeftUndone @Grape @jacobaa19 @jhatty8 @NSG @woog 

Vote Ricer

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I think the main issue is that we only have a somewhat shaky sheriff claim to go off of… I honestly have no idea what to do here. 

I'm on the fence but I'm hesitant to aim towards one of the "sheriffs" more than I would a questionable vote

Voting Dadam

• Gustav locked this topic

Gustav is 7 minutes late because he is making moqueca--it's Brazilian! Every week I make my coworkers give me a country and I go home and spend all night making a food of theirs. It's the small things that keep you interesting and interested.

Anyway, the day phase did enough to keep me interested. Rumors swirl, people throw shade, town is called stupid. And, in the end, a few names going around result in Ricer being pushed...but not killed off entirely.

See you tomorrow morning! Or not.

List of living players (17)

@Adrest245

@Advantage

@Alex

@Berocka

@Cartripp14

@Dadam30

@Da Trifecta

@Doomsday

@GoodLeftUndone

@Grape

@jacobaa19

@jhatty8

@NSG

@Ptyrell

@Ricer13

@rory

@woog

Gustav falls asleep reasonably well for the first time in a while.

And then tornado sirens go off at 5:30 this morning. Ain't life grand?

Perhaps Salem could have benefited from a siren or two, because those who were complacent enough to sleep through last night certainly regretted it in some cases.

It's not at 5:30, rather, it's right on time, but a second "TALLY HO LADS" still starts the day plenty bright and early. @Grape was taken to jail last night and put in the drunk tank...

Spoiler

...or, rather, the GODFATHER tank. The MAFIA are now down their big boss.

@Dadam30, taking part in his first game, seems to have attracted some MAFIA attention after yesterday's discussion...

Spoiler

...as an EXECUTIONER.

Yesterday has also brought the focus of the Town to @Ricer13, who in a surprise move has been shot by a VIGILANTE who's seen enough. Perhaps it was a risky move...

Spoiler

...but it paid off. Ricer was the CONSORT.

How about four? If three wasn't enough, PIRATE deaths have hit this game early and often, and it's one suffered by @Ptyrell that makes our graveyard more than double today. Ptyrell was...

Spoiler

...true to his claim, a LOOKOUT.

Monty Hall would be disappointed.

Last will:

Spoiler

N1: rory (Adrest, Alex)
N2: rory (Adrest, Alex)
N3: Backpedaled then got shot in the face by a pistol. Ricer might be pirate

Tally ho lads, indeed. Gustav is off to another embarrassingly unproductive day at work.

List of living players (13)

@Adrest245

@Advantage

@Alex

@Berocka

@Cartripp14

@Da Trifecta

@Doomsday

@GoodLeftUndone

@jacobaa19

@jhatty8

@NSG