You have reached this week's trivia limit, come back next week for more!

dlamb

Why is it that if you get trivia questions wrong, you are forced to do another point task? Sure, maybe with the old trivia questions that was a part of it, since everybody got the same 2 questions. But now we have a database of questions and answers, one that is constantly evolving and adding to itself. Obviously there has to be a limit, or else people would continuously guess until they get some right, but it seems quite harsh to just completely eliminate the ability to claim the maximum trivia TPE for the week for getting it wrong, misclicking, misinterpreting, whatever the case may be.

I propose the limit for weekly trivia be raised to FOUR (4) per week, double the current amount. Obviously keep the current limit of only being able to claim 2 capped TPE per week but allow those who get a question wrong to try again for that week. I believe this would also lead to less people begging for pointers in discord, as it would allow a margin of error for players who attempt to find the answers themselves. Trivia plays an important role for those players who do not have a lot of time to invest week-to-week, so I believe it to be better this way.

I would love to hear opinions, though. Maybe trivia is supposed to be cut-throat like this, since it is the easiest supplemental task, and the idea is to funnel content to other methods when you don't find the exact spreadsheet that holds the answer. Just guessed on both my questions this week because I didn't think I'd have time to actually look (all my assignments are due on sunday nights), and this VHL.com topic came into my head, so getting my 2 TPE from this. Ironic! Anyways, that's about 250, see you all later.

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, dlamb said:

But now we have a database of questions and answers, one that is constantly evolving and adding to itself.

It’s not as constantly evolving as you might think. Every season 20 new questions are added and the old ones are removed. So if we allowed 4 questions to everyone we would need to double the amount of questions we add.