Random thoughts for TPE

Beketov

• Commissioner

The joys of being backup simmer, I have to actually do other tasks than just claiming job pay and being done with it for the week so here we are.

1. Had to do trivia for the first time in like a year. Both questions I found answers to in like a minute; clearly from this experience alone I can conclude that people are way too dramatic and trivia is easy.

2. DC is off to a monstrous start to the season at 15-3-0. I think there’s a certain amount of people that kinda looked at our cup win as a fluke last season (I know I was the only one to accurately predict it at the beginning of the playoffs) so hopefully we can break that stigma. Mind you winning the victory cup has been a curse the last several seasons so I also don’t want to win it.

3. Nice to see Calaway once again leading D scoring and currently on pace for 32 goals which is even better than last season. Was really hoping to take home a D award which obviously didn’t happen and I was worried that S92 was gonna be my performance cap so hopefully I can keep up this pace and get some hardware this year instead.

10 hours ago, Beketov said:

people are way too dramatic and trivia is easy.

Okay you've also been around since the dawn of time. I agree it's generally not that bad but if anyone is gonna know where to look for answers it would be you.

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, samx said:

Okay you've also been around since the dawn of time. I agree it's generally not that bad but if anyone is gonna know where to look for answers it would be you.

I mean I was being intentionally sarcastic but 9/10 times the answer is the HoF section.

16 hours ago, Beketov said:

1. Had to do trivia for the first time in like a year. Both questions I found answers to in like a minute; clearly from this experience alone I can conclude that people are way too dramatic and trivia is easy.

until you give a correct answer and get told it's wrong