A teaser for my upcoming media spot

Berocka

A teaser for my upcoming media spot

So there has always been discussion over the VHL and job pay, I remember way back when there was a job pay audit done by member Proto or who is more commonly known as (one of those other AGMs Gustav had). This I believe didn’t change to much but I think that it is time again that one of the people that worked under Gustav delved deep into the VHL underworld to see who is being paid what and where we can reclaim some TPE back from the members, leading to more forum content when the ones with jobs have to go back to doing tasks.

No one is safe from my reaches and I will make sure that everyone is doing the amount of work needed to receive their TPE. Could we see massive changes in how things are done, almost definitely not. Could we see major shake ups of weekly TPE brought in by those with jobs, again it is really not likely. Will I still do this task I have assigned myself. Well if we look at my previous history there is like a 5% chance. Will anyone care about what I write, maybe just my Mum. Anyway enough rambling see you when I finish my task or need more TPE.

• Admin
30 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Will anyone care about what I write, maybe just my Mum

Is she here?? Do we have a Carson family situation? Or does she just proofread your work?

3 hours ago, Victor said:

Is she here?? Do we have a Carson family situation? Or does she just proofread your work?

I just print off everything I write and she replies with a red marker and gives me a grade.

Not really she would just call me a nerd

Why would you need your mother to proof read? I thought you would have a member of staff for that kind of thing. 

Otherwise, excellent preview and I look forward to reading the actual article.