"holy shit I got traded" rambling

• Commissioner

New week, new rambling! Probably only a few weeks of this left and then I'll be back to simming but for now, I need that sweet sweet TPE so ramble I must!

Obvious thing out of the way, Calaway was traded! Madness, absolute madness! I say that not because I haven't been traded before but because it's been awhile. Calaway has been with DC his entire career and my last player never left Moscow so I haven't been traded since I was dealt from Moscow to London in Lahtinen's final season. Come to think of it Lahtinen got traded a few times... anyway it's been a good while since I received the "you've been traded" notification. I wasn't particularly surprised by it since I had already talked to @FrostBeard a bit ago and I knew I was being shopped around but still, always fun to have a bit of change. Plus Vancouver was one of a very short list of teams I have never played for despite them being in the league since S30. That list now contains only Prague, Warsaw, Chicago, and LA which is pretty crazy. Maybe someday I'll finish off the full list; or maybe I'll be forced to expand the league more and it will make my goal harder to attain. Either way it's cool to finally don the black and white, plus @Frank and I have always gotten on really well so that's fun.

Not really much rambling this time I guess since that's likely already enough words.... Trivia is easy, see you all next week!