VHLM GM Jobs: Houston and Maybe More

Gustav

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9520ozt24smvnmgz94xgto

Every carousel I think I remember, I also think I remember turning counterclockwise. Do you think the same, or am I just making things up?

Hello VHL!

As some of you may or may not have heard, @AJW will be stepping away from his GM job in Houston at the end of this season. AJ is no stranger to the VHLM. In fact, he's been a GM three different times, two of them with Houston. We've always expected the best from him, and we've always been happy to hire him because we know he'll put in the effort that the league deserves. This past time was no exception--many thanks to AJ for your time once again!

That said, we're looking for a new GM in Houston. Let us know down below, and we'll pick who we like most.

With the offseason comes lots of new developments, of course, and something we often have to deal with is our GMs being stolen with no notice (and we LOVE dealing with that, so please continue doing so). I mostly joke because I've been looped in on what's happening, or not happening, in at least one place so far, but as a whole it remains entirely possible that we'll still have openings that I currently have no idea about. So, if you don't see yourself hired as the next GM of the Bulls, keep in mind that you might still become the next GM somewhere else! We will keep the community (mostly) as updated as we are.

Best of luck! Speak up and help us lead the next generation of sim leaguers.

@VHLM Commissioner

That carousel definitely looks like it’s going the right way to me! 😝

Edited by LucyXpher

37 minutes ago, jacobcarson877 said:

Soon my beloved VHLM, soon. (But not this time, best of luck to all the applicants!)

Gotta win at every level I’d assume? ;) 

1 hour ago, Grape said:

inb4 you go IA again 😆

lol there's no shot i get the job cuz no one trusts me anyways