Grading

I hate to be this guy but someone has to speak about it. I understand the graders are busy and have lives but there is no reason why a bio shouldn't be graded after five days...seems a bit slow to me, just putting it out there.

Thanks Guys

You are right 5 days is a while. Bio's are longer so at times they take awhile. However I can tell you the week leading up to Christmas can be tough as final exams and shopping and things that old guys do get in the way.

• Senior Admin

It most likely just got passed over somehow. Graders have been grading within 1-2 days the past couple weeks so I assume it just got missed (I've seen that happen with bios and rp's before).

We'll get it done right away

It most likely just got passed over somehow. Graders have been grading within 1-2 days the past couple weeks so I assume it just got missed (I've seen that happen with bios and rp's before).

We'll get it done right away

Nah drapers just a slacker.. Like me

Whoops, sorry leafssteen. Yeah, I totally just missed that one. It's been a busy week, but you're right, even a bio shouldn't take 5 days 

Thanks bud, and no problem, I just wanted to make you aware that it had not yet been graded.

Cheers !