Official Videogame Thread

Sandro

Alright, so Sandro I sent you a friend request on PS4.

Anyone else down to play some Destiny on PS4 with us at some point in the future (doing strikes and raids and such when we can organize it) lemme know your PSN ID's and we can try to link up. 

• Commissioner

Long story but I'll be getting a PS4 Destiny bundle today, not sure fully when I'll have it set up and running but still excited.

Feel free to add me Devise, my PSN is Pombo22. I believe I have Sandro already.

• Commissioner

Gotta admit, I was weary of the white but it looks damn sleek in my black entertainment center. Way nicer in person than in photographs.

Annoyingly though, it can get stained apparently. There's a small black mark at the top straight out of the box which kinda sucks but oh well.

Edited by Beketov

I'm a Level 27 Warlock and I'm still scared to go into the Raid. You need a fireteam of six and it's default difficulty is Level 26. HURRY UP! :P

Strikes are mostly ez mode though, hit me up with a message if you want someone to run those with.

Edited by Sandro

I'm a Level 27 Warlock and I'm still scared to go into the Raid. You need a fireteam of six and it's default difficulty is Level 26. HURRY UP! :P

Strikes are mostly ez mode though, hit me up with a message if you want someone to run those with.

I'm grinding away. Level 15 right now. Getting up to 20 seems like it won't take too long. I'm just worried about getting higher than 20, how much of a grind is it to get gear with light? Time wise I mean. The PvP stuff is certainly acceptable but I like the other stuff far better. 

I just watched Hideo Kojima and others from the MGSV team on stage rambling in Japanese with the hopes of seeing some new footage. Instead I got an hour of Drunk Kojima fucking around with a soundboard, and then Stefanie Joosten was brought out to sit there awkwardly. Welllllllllllllllllll then...

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2hqmkb/how_destinys_content_completely_changed_over_the/

Really interesting to see how much Destiny changed in a final year. Real disappointing too. Once I finish a run of the Vault of Glass I feel like I'll be able to totally move on from it, my will to play it (unless people I know IRL are on) is dwindling. :(

Regarding Destiny, I don't know Sandro. The fact is they can continue to add content. I don't know if I buy into this whole "they cut the story mode from the game to sell it to you as DLC" crap. It seems to me that they tried to do something totally different with Destiny. I have a feeling some story content more than what we saw was done, but was cut/saved for later due to simple time constraints of shipping a product. I still say Destiny was a pretty great, as I don't mind any of the grinding in it. I'm totally down with Bungie for the long haul of it, and I feel even every patch update is a progress forward. 

Also what game is that one presented in the gif? DriveClub I'm assuming? 

Also I pre loaded and played Shadows of Mordor very early this morning before I went to work at 6 am. Was up at like 2 am and put in a good 2-3 hours. It's fun. It's pretty much Batman/Assassins Creed combined, with a few of it's own tricks. The nemesis system is actually really cool and they do a great job implementing it and rewarding you to make good use of it. Otherwise it does feel like more of the same. 

Edited by Devise22