2015 World Junior Championships

boubabi

Plus their are plenty of Danish NHL players now, that team could be a dark horse in other international competitions moving forward. Jannik Hansen, Lars Eller, Nicklas Jensen, Mikkel Boedker, Philip Larsen, Peter Regin, Fredrik Andersson and Frans Neilsen are all in the NHL and add in some of their youngsters and you have an alright squad.

Draisaitl returning to junior, really Oilers ?

Surprised? That franchise has no clue what they are doing. However Kevin Lowe thinks he does "Well have you won 5 cup rings?".

Edited by Kendrick

He's won 6!  I mean come on now!

6! Goodness he must know everything. The problem I see is that Lowe is basing everything on his success back in the day. Those days are over, he needs to realize every part of that dynasty is elsewhere and he has to do it himself now, where he is exposed. I feel bad for the fanbase.

I wouldn't feel too bad. It's just our time to have a real garbage team.  Every fanbase goes through this at some point.  Detroit, Pittsburgh, Chicago.  All of these teams went through extended periods of being horrifically bad teams for a long time.  The Dead Things stretched for almost 15 years of being atrocious.

Things will eventually turn around, but it might not be for another 5-10 years to be honest.  It really depends on what changes with management.  For now I find myself watching less hockey, or, when I feel like watching hockey, more stuff I just "want" to watch, like the Capitals or the Panthers.

The Swedes are just really good, I wouldn't say the Swiss were terrible but the Swedes look like the strongest team in the tournament from top to bottom.

That Can/USA first period was great to watch! 30 shots! 20,000 hits and 7 Max Domi smiles.

Holy fuck, what a game.

Also I love the fact that if anyone even dares to touch McDavid, Virtanen flies past everyone to go punch whoever it was in the head. Kid's gonna be a fan favourite here in no time.

Kid's looked like such a stud since the start of the tournament. He made his way throughout the lineup up to the 1st line and he's been a monster on the ice. Hell, his goals are both highlight reelers.