Almost 4 years later and i'm back.

Brandon

Well it has been a while since i've been active on the VHL to say the least. But I can say with confidence that it was some of the best and most relaxing times being on here. If you don't know who I am, I joined back in 2007 and was active for many years, started in season 4 and ended in season 21. I decided to quit because my time was limited, with school, and my YouTube channel taking off and money rising from it, I had to basically pick one. So I picked YouTube and turned it into my only source of income. Looking back, that was probably the smartest decision I have ever made. Currently I am 19 years old, in 2nd year of Business Administration at Simon Fraser University, and been going out with the same girl for just about 2 years, so I can say life is good. I talk to Sandro on a daily basis and he said something about a DDOS attack, which is huge bullshit and got me angry that someone would attempt to take this league down. I'm glad you guys are still going strong after all of these years. With all the hard work that has been put into this, I hope this can somehow go on for eternity. Checking back every once in a while brings back a flood of memories, like being in skype calls for the draft, making last minute trades, checking on the forum during school, or staying up late and saying screw homework to submit that last minute point task.

Currently i'm just browsing the forums, I am not sure if I want to re-create or not because school can get pretty hectic at times. Although, with the new welfare and pension, I am really debating it. I haven't made a signature in about four years, and I would definitely need a huge amount of stock packs to start. But I can say for certain that i will be checking in quite often. You guys are like brothers to me, and I hope all of you are doing good. 

Also, at times i'm having trouble figuring out who is who. I am browsing the site and seeing some people that I recognize, but others I have no clue. If you were around from Season 1 to Season 20, drop your old usernames and old players names, I would love to know who is who.

Nostalgia -> http://z11.invisionfree.com/vhl/index.php?showuser=331

Edited by brandon

What is your YouTube?

I own a couple of channels. This is my main one -> http://www.youtube.com/codgameplay

I think you might figure out who I am by what I said in the Post Count thread.

Streetlight!? is dat u :o

Clan represent!

Haha holy you are still here. YES! It has been sooo long.

Edited by brandon

yessssiiirrr, You in beedie at surrey?

All my classes are at burnaby campus. ATM i'm in BUS254, BUS272, CMPT165, and BUS207. I've been to the surrey campus only once, it is connected to like a mall or something, pretty nice imo. You aren't at SFU are you?

All my classes are at burnaby campus. ATM i'm in BUS254, BUS272, CMPT165, and BUS207. I've been to the surrey campus only once, it is connected to like a mall or something, pretty nice imo. You aren't at SFU are you?

I am! That was the "Clan" reference in my first post haha. I'm in a completly different faculty though.

I'm in sciences right now, and useing both campuses.

Well if you are at Burnaby campus on Monday 12:30-3:20, or Thursday 2:30-8:20, let me know. And what year you in? I know of some people in sciences 2nd year.

currently rotting in my first. And yup I'm there on Thursdays around that time. Change your skin to VHL test 2 cause it has chat haha.

Oh snap I just changed it. It only shows 3 people in the chat though. Chat is probs better so there isn't huge spam

btw, check out this masterpiece of a profile. http://vhlsim.invisionzone.com/index.php?/user/123-brandon/