Head of Player Card Crew

Devise

Likewise I'll be stepping down from this role at the end of the season/this set here. I've already put in a bunch of work to this set so I'll see it through to the end, which should be by the time off season/Super Cup starts if all goes according to plan.

Your duties here will be working creatively with our very talented graphics team on the PC Crew. You'll be coming up with new templates ideas and new set ideas, and working with them to find a template you are happy with every season for every new set. You then need to set deadlines and hand out assignments for who will do what every set. From there you will need to type up the back of card text and any other pertinent details, generally not more than 4K words usually for that stuff. Once the cards are done, updating the player pages so the PC's are in them is also on you. But that is it.

There is no pay for this position. So I'm looking for an ideal candidate willing to put some of their free time into this role to take over for me here next season. Thanks for the interest.