Varlamov facing Jail time

Boragina

Nothing major he prolly pushed his wife and took the kid away and now she is saying he beat her or something.

That's not major? I hope you never go into politics.

Apparently he kicked her in the chest and stomped on it as she laid on the ground. He's most likely getting jail time, he just has the money to post bail. Plus she's claiming this is the fourth time. If he gets off with a slap on the wrist, America is as fucked up as ever. 

Apparently he kicked her in the chest and stomped on it as she laid on the ground. He's most likely getting jail time, he just has the money to post bail. Plus she's claiming this is the fourth time. If he gets off with a slap on the wrist, America is as fucked up as ever. 

Whats weird is the original story said he wasnt allowed to post bail until he went in front of a judge. 12 hours later he is travelling with the team.

Whats weird is the original story said he wasnt allowed to post bail until he went in front of a judge. 12 hours later he is travelling with the team.

Hes famous and that is what happens. People act like these athletes and celebrities are god like therefore above the law. I bet it turns out that the judge is a Colorado fan. Any other average Joe does this, its immediate jail time no bail given. Its corrupt

He went in front of the judge and the judge allowed him to post bail at $5k

Kicked who in the chest? No credible sources have released actual details about what even went down.

His girlfriend, hes beaten her on multiple occasions, but she hasn't said anything until now because she went home to find her stuff thrown all over their hallway.

His girlfriend, hes beaten her on multiple occasions, but she hasn't said anything until now because she went home to find her stuff thrown all over their hallway.

According to her. Of course she would say that. Maybe he has beaten her, maybe he hasn't. But I'll wait until we see a proper court ruling or some modicum of fact before I jump on that case. I've seen far too many things to just say "he has beaten her." Considering the judge let Varly travel with the team, he turned himself in, I honestly doubt it's as severe as the "charges" say it is. 

According to her. Of course she would say that. Maybe he has beaten her, maybe he hasn't. But I'll wait until we see a proper court ruling or some modicum of fact before I jump on that case. I've seen far too many things to just say "he has beaten her." Considering the judge let Varly travel with the team, he turned himself in, I honestly doubt it's as severe as the "charges" say it is. 

I hear ya on this one, but this shit happens all the time with athletes but they get to play because they're famous. I'm just saying if he did it, then he deserves the maximum punishment but i fully understand that she might be a scheming biotch who just looking to get my mans money. But the turning himself in part really makes me feel like he did do something, maybe not as crazy as the shit ESPN stated he did, but to some degree he is in the wrong and should be held out until they get to the bottom of it.