Individual Talks | Differences + Standings [Final 6/6]

Individual

Context: 3/3 - Everything is good. Great podcast and I enjoyed the discussion. I like the argument for the VHLM. I always found it a little odd how many teams there are for how little people there actually are. You can look at Turku especially, who have 0 actives. I'm a part of the locker room still because I'm an ex-Outlaw, but I wanted to stay in their LR while I went to the VHL.

Professionalism: 2/2 - Everything sounds great.

Editing: 1/1 - Nice little background music.

Overall: 6/6

Edited by DollarAndADream

Good stuff - I listened to about four of them haha.

The reason we have 10 VHLm teams is because we have 10 VHL teams. The sim cannot have an unequal number of minor teams than farm teams. It's just the way the sim works.

The Efficiency Chart that you were talking about (Defense 40-70 (14.00) ) is indeed just that - in order to get that player build those are the appropriate most effective attributes to update in that order. This is based off the calculations of my brother and former Commissioner here - but build however you what, since it is only a rough guide :) 

Good stuff - I listened to about four of them haha.

The reason we have 10 VHLm teams is because we have 10 VHL teams. The sim cannot have an unequal number of minor teams than farm teams. It's just the way the sim works.

The Efficiency Chart that you were talking about (Defense 40-70 (14.00) ) is indeed just that - in order to get that player build those are the appropriate most effective attributes to update in that order. This is based off the calculations of my brother and former Commissioner here - but build however you what, since it is only a rough guide :)

Is it not the same simulator as the SHL? SHL has 12 SHL teams and 6 SMJHL teams.

Edit: It seems they do their junior and pro leagues separately though. They're different indexes.

Edited by DollarAndADream

Is it not the same simulator as the SHL? SHL has 12 SHL teams and 6 SMJHL teams.

In the SHL, the SMJHL is simmed as its own separate league, and not as a junior affiliate league. We could theoretically do that, but it would require someone else to buy the sim and to sim the VHLM.

In the SHL, the SMJHL is simmed as its own separate league, and not as a junior affiliate league. We could theoretically do that, but it would require someone else to buy the sim and to sim the VHLM.

Considering how many people donate here it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

It's not something I particularly care about changing too much though. It definitely would impact the VHLM in terms of competitiveness though.

At the same time, we would lose VHLM GM's.