Checktalk: Stahp

Boomcheck

No more goaltenders, no more! Nah, I don't really mind goaltenders too much. It gives more competition and imagine if each team had like 2 active goaltenders? Actually that doesn't sound too good but I commend everyone making those goaltenders. I never could handle it when I had Shielder Jr. and the only team that I could go to was Vasteras and lets just say I wasn't really happy going there. Some new applications are up, Smarch stepped down. VHLM Magazine had a spot or two open since lately we haven't had many articles submitted but I always keep up (Somehow). Quebec is steamrolling Seattle, though there would be a rivalry but it doesn't look like that right now. Maybe in the playoffs? We'll see. Mikaelson is godly and probably one of the best up and coming goaltenders in the league and I potted my second career hat trick and now sit with 17 goals on the season and i'm on pace to score more than my rookie season but I did cool off a bit. Hoping Kurri gets some PP time and i'm interested in seeing if Quebec can finally win a cup with Bruno Wolf at the helm. Not anything big this week from me but the league is moving along nicely.

I feel like goalies will be fine. The three S36 goalies will retire in the next season or two, then Olynick (S37) and Waldron (S38) soon. Then, the only fully active goalies for the five classes between S39 and S43 are Mikaelsson, Sinclair, Campbell and myself - then Kyle, Jericho and maybe Mook as part-time/welfare guys. There's gonna be space for everyone, barring hardcore GM recreation at the position.