Claimed:Unprofessional Cast 6.0 (Feat NO. Body) [Final 6/6]

Kesler

Context: 3/3

I don't see it being at the bottom as being a good way to get people to look at everything else first. My LR is the first thing I always look at. Scroll to bottom, open LR. Simple as that.

I'm just realizing Edgar is on my friends list. But then, I've never declined any friend requests and I've never cared to add anyone. I don't care about that so called list. That list doesn't mean anything to me, really. What a guy, that Edgar.

Meute hater. I think we're staying up top.

What is that you are doing in the background? Sounds like sniffling, but it's not.

WALDRON NATION. BEST GOALIE

Clardy was pretty active. One thing to note is he became a grader, then didn't really grade anything and bailed. Not to discredit him too much though, because he still does PT's that I grade.

M&M's, eh? I love M&M's, but I've always liked the white chocolate cookies and cream Hershey bars. I don't eat a lot of chocolate though, either.

Mikaelson, definitely pronounced Michaelson. I used to think it was Mik-ale-son, like Mikkel Boedker, or Mikhail Grigorenko or Grabovski.

Damn right I'd be a sleeper pick. Escabar's a good pick as well. We both earn 9-10 TPE per week.

My Little Pony was a little set of toys for little girls awhile ago. Then more recently, it became a TV show. There's this stupid fanbase of like neckbearded men that watch the show religiously. I only know that from Reddit. I know of the My Little Pony toys because I still remember the commercials back when I was like 10.

Gorlab would definitely fight somebody. If not on here, then in the SHL.

Next season after all of these trades, it's going to be a great season to watch what happens.

Talking me into the wing isn't an issue. When I hit depreciation I can just not put anything back into face offs or something. I don't mind doing whatever is best for the team.

Professionalism: 2/2 - Professional enough.

Editing: 1/1 - Nice music.

Overall: 6/6