Lost in the streets

Ahma

How huge the city of Bratislava actually is? It is so big (too big), that Simon Valmount with his good memory and seriously laughable map reading skills, got lost there. It is quite funny.

Valmount got lost in Bratislava a few days after moving there. That happened when Valmount was going to do some shopping. In the end, he couldn’t do his very important shopping. But positive news is that he knows where to find a gym and training facilities. When Valmount told his friends about this, they started to laugh like crazy. Even his coach and some of the team mates started to laugh. For a brief moment Valmount was very ashamed. But after Valmount got lost… this happened, the star of the team, Edwin Reencarnacion got lost too! (haha) Valmount wasn’t ashamed at all anymore, but not laughing either, because he knows the feel of getting lost. A few days after this all happened, Valmount and some of his friends and team mates went to spend good time in Bratislava(i.e. bar&nightlife).

Edwin commented this by saying ”This city is too damn big! Hahaha!”, while Valmount mumbled something which noone couldn’t hear clearly.

Fun times these offseasons.

Think we've got the city pretty much figured out now through our mishaps. You got lost and found the practice facility, I got lost and found the cocaine, the two most important things for a hockey team to have! 

Think we've got the city pretty much figured out now through our mishaps. You got lost and found the practice facility, I got lost and found the cocaine, the two most important things for a hockey team to have!

No more getting lost :)