Ahma

It’s almost official!

Not the most positive record, but hey it’s something!

Simon Valmount has now 30 games without a single goal. Actually, 30 games with 36 shots without a goal. (Pre season games are not counted, it’s S42 regular season + S42 playoffs + S43 regular season so far) Sounds pretty ”amazing” heh. You would think that Valmount might have scored even with luck. No, no luck. Of course, the amount of the games without goals will grow. Fast. And the record can grow. In the end, how long the scoreless drought will be? No one knows.

Record would be: The longest scoreless streak in VHLM history. To prove this to be true, Victor said these great words:

”No one know more useless information than me so you have my permission to take full credit for the longest scoreless streak in VHLM history. Since no one can prove otherwise”. Great words indeed.

And flyersfan1493 suggested to me that I should ask Victor about this specific record.

I hope that, this could possibly end up being ”official” and become a real record. Support the record!

EDIT: The games were simmed at the same moment I posted this, and Valmount SCORED, the end of the streak!

Edited by Ahma