Halloween 2013

JardyB10

What did you dress up as?  What did you do?  POST A FUCKING PICTURE.

I went out Thursday, Friday, AND Saturday, but I only drank on Thursday because I had a midterm to study for, and I only dressed up on Friday because my costume was a rental and charged per day. 

I'd go into brief detail of each day, but I have to leave to a meeting soon.  It's another one of those "I should have but didn't nail three different girls in three different days because I suck" stories that are beginning to define my life. 

I'll post a picture once they get posted on Faceboink.

I was a cowboy for a halloween party but then I got jumped and my sheriffs badge broke

GREAT NIGHT THOUGH

bow down to raptor jesus

Did you ever catch the rebels? Or shall I ride into Tennessee with some men and accompany you in a trusted bond over the law? I will bring my quick shooter Boom.

Did you ever catch the rebels? Or shall I ride into Tennessee with some men and accompany you in a trusted bond over the law? I will bring my quick shooter Boom.

No I was very drunk but I spoke to one of your fellow law enforcement officers, I don't remember her name or what she looked like but I do remember dropping my bag of peas in front of her 3 times and going on a tangent about how I thought they may have looked like two of my friends but it actually wasn't because they are very nice guys

QUIT GETTING JUMPED

TRY AND STOP ME

No I was very drunk but I spoke to one of your fellow law enforcement officers, I don't remember her name or what she looked like but I do remember dropping my bag of peas in front of her 3 times and going on a tangent about how I thought they may have looked like two of my friends but it actually wasn't because they are very nice guys

TRY AND STOP ME

Was it Rhonda? She's the joker on the force, always throwing her silly putty at cyclists as they pass in the bike lanes. Then again her name is Rhonda and she wears a helmet in the car.

Edited by Kendrick