Delicious calls self "best thing since sliced bread"

.sniffuM

New York Americans rookie E'Twaun Delicious has had an up-and-down first season in the VHL thus far, scoring at a solid clip of late despite New York's recent struggles. Apparently, Delicious's inconsistency hasn't phased him or changed his opinion of himself.

"I've been dominant so far this season, anyone that has watched New York Americans hockey this year would tell you that," Delicious said to reporters after a practice session. "I put myself in the upper echelon of wingers in the league right now, even if the stat sheet doesn't show it. Hell, I'm the best thing since sliced bread, and the only reason I don't think I'm better than sliced bread is because nothing is better than sliced bread. Except for donuts. Donuts are the shit."

Delicious continued his interview with a 17 minute-long plug of his new Queens-based donut shop I Like Donuts. He said the special donut of the week is the new sriracha shrimp donut, a horrid-sounding excuse for food that only a true glutton could possibly come up with. It's good to see Delicious is confident in his abilities, even if that confidence teeters on insane.