Why can't we be friends?

gorlab

Over the past few days, it seems the classic animosity between rival sim leagues has once again been bubbling up. I know I am primarily to blame, as, at times, I am loyal to a fault and often antagonize and start these disagreements in the forums.

The fact-of-the-matter is that both leagues are fun, both leagues are prospering, and both leagues have many great members and achievements they can be proud of. It doesn't matter which league came first or which league has more members. It's about the fact that both leagues have roots in each other and more often than not, influence each other to improve.

I don't mean to constantly start up these us vs. them discussions, so I am posting this VHL.com article as a pseudo-apology to the VHL community and a promise I will try to limit my pro-anal/anti-VHL sentiment because like I said above, there are lots of great things about the VHL and I have become a big fan of the league.

Thank you for your time today, VHLers! I look forward to building with you in the future.

............. SYKE!! I just did this for TPE! If you read the above content and felt a certain way, I'm sorry. I will always ride for the anal until they ban me for my behaviour, at which point I will switch teams to the VHL and ride just as hard for you.

So please, if you take anything away from this thread, make it the consideration that I may one day become a champion for the VHL. There are quite a few analers who want to take me out. For the immediate future, I will continue to be a bit of a bastard, though.

Can confirm was on ipad in horizontal mode and I was like "the hell is this guy talking about now" until scrolling down.

You're such a business man..

Partyin on Vertical, Business on Horizontal..