Faraday calls out Linemates, Management

Higgins

Faraday calls out Linemates, Management

After Season 42 with the Helsinki Titans where James Faraday scored 45 goals and a total of 98 points, it looked like for the first time in his career he was poised to finally become a 50 goal scorer with over 100 points in Season 43. Little did he know his numbers wouldn't grow, in fact they would regress. Faraday currently has 55 points in 52 games and is on pace to finish with 76 points. On the day of the VHL trade deadline, the high profile Seattle Bears winger took his chance to speak to the media to voice his concerns.

"Our top line in Seattle has been garbage, plain and simple. I take a third of the blame, but my line mates really haven't shown a consistent effort this season. Sometimes it's been straight up embarrassing to be a part of one the most underachieving lines in the league. I know Savage and Stropko are both frustrated too, but our line is seriously trending in the wrong direction. If we are going to do anything with this season those two are going to need to pick up their games or we might as well call it quits right now."

When asked about potentially switching line mates, Faraday has this to say.

"Management of this organization, when I first arrived in Seattle it was top notch, now I'm sitting here wondering where our absent management is hiding out. Management has been an absolute joke and a true blemish on our team this season."

Seattle is sitting 2nd in North America, and is contending to take 1st, but clearly work needs to be done if they want to truly compete in the playoffs. Through 52 games the top line of, A.C. Savage (29 points), Brady Stropko (31 points) and James Faraday (55 points) needs to step it up to finish the season. To end his presser, Faraday finished with,

"I've made a long term commitment to Seattle and my teammates when I was traded here and I don't plan on going anywhere."