Who is Simon Valmont, Ahma? Story of a Good Dude

Frank

In simple terms he's a stud from some city in Finland I can;'t pronounce. Valmont is a defensively responsible playmaking winger. Not a typical winger build which may give him some traction in the upcoming draft not to mention his activity throughout the forum. Ahma isn't your typical first gen, guys got opinions and the dude expresses them. His player is also no slouch he will almost certainly be a 1st rounder in the upcoming draft and the sky is the limit. Now I'm not exactly sober while writing this and the odds that I proof read are slim to none. But I'd just like to say that the thought of Ahma being an active contributing member over an extended period, dare I say it... Gives me a raging boner. Oh noes guess I can't take that back cause I'm not proof reading shit and the back space thing is broken. Anyways all you need to know about Valmont and Ahma as a member is that he's a stud and he's going places so look out VHL GM's this dude needs to be on your radar or I'll find you and I'll empty your fridge. 

Edited by Frank