Oslo announcement

Firstly, I'd like to thank d_a for the opportunity. I approached him with interest of teaming up with him and was surprised at how quickly we got it all into play. I've known d_a for quite sometime now and I honestly believe that myself and him have the ability and experience needed in order to help restore Oslo's success, make us contenders and once again help them chase a Founder's Cup championship. I am extremely honored to firstly team up with a guy like him, but also help take the reigns of what's going to be a very successful, stable organization in the future. This year has been extremely negative for the organization, however, that was honestly the largest thing that attracted me to the position. It's not a simple task to win or to create an efficient, successful roster. Together I know him and I can accomplish this though.

Thank you once again d_a! I'm very excited to work with you and begin our journey together to the top!  :cheers:

You're the enemy now!

Grats:)

Eh, we're in the other conference. Only time we'll really be enemies is if we face each other in the finals, and from where we are now I'd likely take that.

Eh, we're in the other conference. Only time we'll really be enemies is if we face each other in the finals, and from where we are now I'd likely take that.

And we got the upper hand! Have had a spy in the Brampton LR for sometime now.  :ph34r:  :P