2015 Free Agency

boubabi

I wasn't considering having Crosby when trading Prust. For me, Kassian is just a plain upgrade on Prust... on the ice. Prust is useless.

Yeah I honestly don't think this trade will help either team. The biggest potential of the three moving parts, is the 5th round pick.

speaking of potential, Kassian, atm, is already better than Prust. I rather have Kassian as a goon in my lineup than Prust. Both takes stupid penalties and are injury prone but at least Kassian has size and bring a need that Prust wasn't bringing. 

Edited by boubabi

I dont understand Bostons GM, like seriously he traded a young 22 year old for some picks.

With those picks are you not looking for a guy like Hamilton? Seriously they could of just signed him to long term and then rebuilt around him. Or not even rebuild, just trading lucic would of not been a bad move. 

Not bad money for Beleskey actually if he's just under 4 million. Definitely should have found the extra 2 mil to get Hamilton signed long term though, but I guess no one on Boston really liked the guy.

I dont understand Bostons GM, like seriously he traded a young 22 year old for some picks.

With those picks are you not looking for a guy like Hamilton? Seriously they could of just signed him to long term and then rebuilt around him. Or not even rebuild, just trading lucic would of not been a bad move.

It was pretty clear he didn't want to be there.