Perusing Player Poll Podcast

Tagger

- Sandro was supposed to be Greg. I have to edit it.

- Calgary got so many votes cause Calgary voted for themselves.

- Clardy's poll results should have been simply thrown away.

- All arenas are usually posted in the team areas, so people might have looked them up. Seattle's does suck. (Also in the sim)

- I thought Patton would get more, he was drafted 3 seasons ago & was a GM!

- Biased award is solely because of Chris haha. It wasn't the number, but the fact all his voting was mostly NYA.

Edited by Kendrick

- Biased award is solely because of Chris haha. It wasn't the number, but the fact all his voting was mostly NYA.

I'll beat him up later

I voted for Cologne for best arena since I think any EU team has a very nice feeling in the arena (chants and shits) and germany is a cool place to go. 

and I voted for eaglesfan for the worst road trip cuz I feel he would talk too much .

Edited by boubabi

I voted for Cologne for best arena since I think any EU team has a very nice feeling in the arena (chants and shits) and germany is a cool place to go. 

and I voted for eaglesfan for the worst road trip cuz I feel he would talk too much .

Yeah I did the same in terms of Europe, although I might have voted Davos or Riga because of location. Although I guess outside the arena might influence too. MSG is iconic so I'm not surprised it won.

I think for worst roommate I put Caprivi because I've been on a team with him for a long time in the past.

I think I deserve the win for Best First Gen. 3 Moons is legit, that's for sure, but best CURRENT first gen? I think that's Boychuk 100%.

3 Moons will most definitely be higher TPE than I am when he's at this point in his career though. He's also been a linemate with Tom Slaughter.

Boychuk was on a pretty lacking Calgary squad for 3 seasons.