Komarov struggles off the ice [Final 3/6]

Gooningitup

(Disclaimer based on real life action)

On the ice Komarov has carved out a great career as a tough as nails shut down defensemen. Just this past season Komarov broke career highs in hits, SB and came close to his best point total.

He looks like he could go down as one of the best Davos defenders ever. That being said things have not been as smooth sailing for the defender off the ice. His first disappearence, was nothing but happy news. His fiancee gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. His life was set, things looked up, his career took off since then.

With Davos officially eliminated from the playoffs once again. Komarov himself took time out of his day to address a rumor around him. Tears rolled down his eyes, he announced his fiancee had been diagnosed with a brain tumor. Which has left his fiancee fighting for her life. The news broke to a shocked crowd. The defender saw many eyes in the crowd tear up aswell. Not to mention outstanding fan support.

It has not been easy on Komarov between work, a child, and taking care of his wife his time was all taken up. Every free second he got to train he would, but it was not what he prided himself on. Komarov wife told him, that she wants him to keep playing. It was his passion after all, but it has certainly taken its toll on the Davos defender.

Many question if he will ever play next season. He states he plans on trying for a cup one last time before he steps away; however that could change depending on his wife's health

Content: 1/3 Sorry bro but this isn't even 300 words here. Sucks to see Davos was eliminated from the playoffs. Komarov is doing pretty good work for them.

Grammar: 2/2 a couple things down below

Presentation: 0/1 No pictures or no color on this nor is there even a title

Grade: 3/6

defenseman = defense man

aswell = as well

disappearence = disappearance

Really sorry to hear this man. Sending all my positive thought waves your way. I'll do all I can to support you. If there's anything you think I can do, just let me know and I'll try to be there for you and your family. 

Content 1/3 - As DT said, there isn't many words here so we have to dock, but we can at least give some points. I said in the LR, it's absolutely devastating to find out that you're dealing with this stuff. I hope that your fiancee wins her battle and that things return to normal eventually. Easily one of the best dudes on Davos and thoughts are with you during this time.

Grammar 2/2 - DT caught everything that I saw. Though defenseman is one word. 

Appearance 0/1 - See the previous grade.

Final 3/6