Claimed:GreatOneHimself is awesome [Final 6/6]

Today i'll be listing why GreatOneHimself is a great and awesome guy.

amazing_horse_trace_by_deepfry3-d4ztu0u.

He knows the alphabet!

This kid knew the alphabet at age 12, possibly the youngest kid in history to learn the alphabet. Albert Einstein even approves!

54325911.jpg

He likes his salad dressing on the side!

That's right ladies! GreatOneHimself likes salad dressing on the side, maybe even with curly fries. He is a healthy eater and has proven he has a great healthy brain and we told you in the first question!

He is sexy!

Sexiest man alive, all the girls just melt (literally) over this guy. When he unleashes his smile with the pearly whites there is no where go. You are trapped under his spell and you'll never get out (literally).

(damn)

He is social!

The most social guy you'll ever meet! He always try's to keep the conversation going if he likes you enough. Be careful however, he may bring out his onion blaster and shoot your anus or even the planet Uranus. He never stops talking about his pony named Zeeby and oh gosh last month Zeeby went to the salon and.....Wow I hate being GreatOneHimself.....

He has style!

Combine everything we just told you and put it all together and you get.....STYLE!!!! He has more style then Morgan Freeman......(He thinks he does but Morgan Freeman is a troll/god) He can get into a fight with secret agents in a tuxedo and still not get the tuxedo dirty or wrinkled. Your moms best friend, a perfect boyfriend of the future if you become his wife and iron his clothes. Damn this guy is amazing

He is loyal!

As loyal as Queen Elizabeth's troops are to the throne (I think that's how it goes?) He wouldn't back stab you and would never but you behind. He is loyal to everyone! Not to bad people however because they are bad and meanie's. So don't trust bad people kids. 

He is a "Cool Horse"

GreatOneHimself was voted in his middle school "Most likely to be a cool horse or WWE Champion" Only one of that will happen. It's obviously WWE Champion right? Oh okay, I guess not now that you mention it. So he is a "Cool Horse" to heart and will always bring his style a long with him. Be warned he may bite as he may be 10% horse.

horses_amazing_horse_desktop_1303x734_hd

Conclusion!

In conclusion GreatOneHimself is the most awesome guy you'll ever meet! Literally awesome. These reasons make you want to just love this guy and adopt him as one of your own. Ladies be warned he has a girlfriend named Gladis. Don't be racist kids and stay in school, this guy did and look where he is now. Racing cars, making money......In Grand Theft Auto Five PC Version........

Words: 478

Content 3/3 - You certainly are an interesting fella if all of this is true! I would definitely put this on a pamphlet and start handing it out to people as you pass them. Also if you see any girls literally melting please pick up your phone and call the local authorities to prevent a massive crisis.

Grammar 2/2 - Wording got awkward at times but I'll still give you the marks here.

i'll -> I'll
he has a great healthy brain and we told you -> he has a great, healthy brain as we told you
all the girls just melt (literally) over this guy -> no one literally melts.
try's -> tries
Your moms best friend -> Your mom's best friend

would never but you behind. -> would never put you behind

Appearance 1/1 - That horse is weird.

Final 6/6