Claimed:Hot Line Bling [Final: 6/6]

Zero

- Yea what are you doing with your life?!? Thank you for returning to us :)

- Streaming is the way to go thanks!

- No VHLM Team matters except Yukon!

- Samurai Toad? hahaha

- Unprofessional cough!

- The rewards for donations - that's had a bit of discussion but ultimately in order to keep this site going - we need to rely on the donations ... so it's been established that  it's a small price to pay for the survival of the league. 

- I loved your 20 in 20 series <3

- Chicago - amazing pick - and Prague? Hahah - those are the 2 teams I have suggested in the past! London would be a nice pick to - since all my players have come from England 

- Incoming name change - well whatever keeps you here

- Podcasts 4 LIFE

- Zero's BACK BABY!

- Orange Julip? I will try!

- I love leg day! It is leg day for me. I'm off to the gym after I listen to this!! YAY

NIce Poddy. Keep  it up!<---- tumblr_n3fimjrU4o1st03tqo1_400.gif

great outro song btw..

I happen to love The Griswolds, so thats a nice coincidence :D

And yeah, I understand re: monetary awards. I figure its a bit of a necessary "evil". If I'm sticking around, I might contribute some money myself.

Oh, and it's organ JULEP, with an e. Make sure you get the right stuff.

Edited by Zero

Yeah, Chris definitely deserves top 10 GM. Like you said, you wouldn't know because he's newer, but once you're settled in I'm confident you'll think the same. In other news, great to have you back!

Prague has been a big thing with me as well. If I'm ever using a "hypothetical team" in media or just comments, I go Prague Tempest

Next time I'm on Xbox I'll add you. Definitely for borderlands, and I'll probably talk myself into getting the most recent Fifa although right now I'm a few years back on it

Edited by diamond_ace